• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone getting married

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hi nicki, my sis is getting married in aug and is looking for flowers nd was thinking silk, ill speak to her and get back to you x

sam

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Cool, if she doesnt see anything she likes in the shop i can always do a bespoke design if she likes xx
Just remember to mention this forum xx

pineapple

Silver Member
I'm getting married next month and heading to cyprus for it! I am thinking one cala lillie for me and my bridesmaid. Do the silk flowers look really good?

pineapple

Silver Member
buggar, just tried to get on the link but its blocked here at work!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Yeah, we only use the real touch callas and they look fab! If you send me your email i can send you a few pics xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I have put a pic of a calla and rose on in the avatar for you to see how they look xx

pineapple

Silver Member
thanks, i have sent you my email address in aprivate message x

im not getting married as no one will have me. xx

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
boooo hooooo........you need to get strutting that new bod!!!

sympathy vote always works;) XXXX Now if everyone could stop pm'ing me with proposals xxxx:D

Are you chasing me :p XX

You really dont know me do ya...........'wish' and 'hard' in the same sentence, and dont mention the runs lol ;):D xxx

Travolta and Swayze were a couple of my better students, I am an awsome mover you ask many of the girls on here;) xxx

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Travolta and Swayze were a couple of my better students, I am an awsome mover you ask many of the girls on here;) xxx
............. so you've been round the block a few times then??!!! Whom am I asking about you???!

Right - you can be my number 2 dance partner then!!