Anyone going on hols in August?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by imlosingit, 13 May 2008 Social URL.

1. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

I want to lose a total of 3 stones before my holiday in August. Anyone up for the challenge of losing 3 stone in time for their holiday? :) x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I'm not going on Holiday in August, but i am going in June.

I wish you good luck all the same

Where are you going?
  4. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Hi Markyboyace.

We are off to Cyprus for 2 weeks. Really looking forward to it. Where are you going in June?
  5. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    My wife and I are taking my mother and father-in-law on an Alaskan cruise for her dads 60th birthday. Can't wait
  6. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Very nice holiday and lovely 60th pressie. So do you have a goal in mind for your weight loss before you go?
  7. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Yeah defo. I need to get down to 14 stone and i'm currently 15 stone 2lbs. But i am 6'3" so i'm not massive. My bmi is currently 26.9 or so.

But i saw this diet as a quick fix if you know what i mean?

5 weeks to go and 16lbs. Shouldn't be a problem should it?
  8. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

You should do that easily. Men tend to lose weight faster than women. When my hubby did Cambridge last year he lost 3 stone in 6 weeks. Good luck and let us know how you get on :)
  9. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    thanks, good luck to you too.
  10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

im going to london the end of june and would love to get to 16stone but dont think its gonna happen so im all for joining you :)
  11. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    Yeah I'm up for that. I'm going to Spain for 3 weeks August 7th. Started this diet 2 weeks ago wanting to lose 4 stone before i go. I've lost 20lb so far so have just over 2 1/2 stone to go so will happily plod along with you on this one. Good luck to us :gen126:
  12. Ladyemma

Ladyemma Member

I am going on holiday in August so would love to join in. I want to lose 3 and a half stone by my holiday, I have already lost 37lbs. It will be the first time I have seen my brother in 9 Months so it will be a real shock for him as I haven't told him what I am doing.

13. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Hi Becky and Camille

Thanks for joining me:D lets see if we can spur each other on.

Camille I go on the 6th and I've got 2 and 1/2 stone to go as well.

Becky you can do it, I'll be watching you;) x
  14. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Just think of your holidays everyone. Deson't it feel fantastic?

I just love my holidays. I get too excited for a 28 yr old
  15. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Welcome aboard, your brothers face is going to be a picture :D
  16. Miel

Miel French Honey

Hi! I'm off to France for 2 weeks on the 2nd August so would love to join you, could do with extra motivation. I'd love to be 3 stone lighter by then but will be happy with 2 stone.
  17. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Me too, and I'm 40:D
  18. Avatar Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Hi Miel

Nice to have you on board :)
  20. Miel

Miel French Honey

I am finding it a bit difficult this week and keep picking at things which I know I'm not meant to. It will do me good to think about my holidays instead of each weigh-in :)
  21. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

I find that if I want to pick, I go and look at this pair of trousers I've bought for my holiday that I want to fit into. I can only just get them up, so I have to lose at least 2 stones for them to fit. This is great motivation.

Also I imagine how I would feel if I don't lose the weight standing in front of the mirror on holiday. I know I would be saying oh why oh why didn't you just do it. So I am :D
  22. SuffolkGuy

SuffolkGuy Full Member

I'll be in France end of July/start of August and want to have shed as much as possible by then - and I'm making that week my AMW! Hoping I can lose 3 more stone before then.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.