• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone good with hair? Or has a good eye?! Help!! - Off Topic

JessicaPink

Like to giggle
S: 12st8lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 1st7lb(11.93%)
Hiya!

Slightly off topic but I need some opinions! I am a natural blonde however really want a change. I'm not sure what though!! I want to grow it but just don't know what to do colour wise!! Is anyone good with this sort of thing? If so pleeeeease help! I just don't know what suits me and i've been highlighting my hair for ages because I hate my natural dull blonde colour and my hair's condition is getting worse and worse :( lol

1 stone to go until I have a new body so why not new hair!

Help!!! Pic attached to show you what I look like! :)

Be as honest as you want!!

Thank you in advance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jess xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

stokegal

Silver Member
S: 21st0lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st1lb(9.86%)
I think your hair is lovely as it is - I spend a not so small fortune every 6 weeks to try and get my hair your colour.

Saying that I do understand you wanting a change, I've been blonde (fake) for about 11 years and fancy a dark brown (think Lily Allen in the Professor Green music video)

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have to say , you have a nice blode colour there , if you do a colour , will you get it back to the blonde you have now ? BTW who does your hightlights , you or a hairdresser . I have folis alot this time not happy as not much left by the root also its not gone right since i did a touch up on the roots in between my hairdresser coming , my natural colour was white blonde but later in my years turned dirty blonde

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
what i ment to say i have to much regrowth showing and only had it done a week ago

JessicaPink

Like to giggle
S: 12st8lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 1st7lb(11.93%)
I have to say , you have a nice blode colour there , if you do a colour , will you get it back to the blonde you have now ? BTW who does your hightlights , you or a hairdresser . I have folis alot this time not happy as not much left by the root also its not gone right since i did a touch up on the roots in between my hairdresser coming , my natural colour was white blonde but later in my years turned dirty blonde
My hairdresser does my highlights and I have foils. I used to have bleach but it totally ruined my hair. Now I go for 2 colours which is an 9.3 (light golden blonde colour) and also a high lift tint which is not far off the colour of bleach - just doesn't ruin my hair as much.

I don't know really - I'm never happy with my hair. lol I just dont know what suits me xxx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
it does take time to get your hair looking the shade of white you like it , if its not broke don't fix ... but if you really want to have a go .. then just ask your hairdresser what she thinks , try get some advice before you do it

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
i use sweet almond ou, coconut oil and amru oil on my hair to imptove the texture. i know severa girls who bleach thier hair that swear its got it back to normal. you can buy them from asian/african shops or online

hi, i like your hair colour, but i know what you mean, a change does make you feel good.

In summer i'm always lighter, tomorrow i'm going for some light foils done, then about sept i go light brown, and have a few blonde highlights done underneath.

go to a cheap shop home bargain or peacocks, and they sell hair bits, real cheap, buy one for about £2.99 and tie your hair up, then clip the brown one on, have it hanging round your face, and change the colour of your make up, dark hair needs a shade darker foundation, and browns/neutrals look nice, you can then decided if you like the look, before you go to the hairdressers for a permanent hair colour.

Plus it's a good few hours shopping and fun experimenting with the make up.

good luck