Step 1 Sole Source Anyone got 3 stones to lose on cd pure ss?????

confused

Hi there im a newbie ,come on here for son support and to offer support .Im on day 7 of ss getting weighed tomorrow,I can't wait I have about 3 stones to lose currently 12st 5lb I have 8 weeks to lose at least 2 stone .Do U think its possible as I don't have a Huge amount to lose.people on here have done so well and are real motivators, im an emotional eater I also eat when I get bored.I love the apple and cinimon porridge and the strawberry shake is the best. The only problem is having to go to the loo every 20 minute oh. And its wearing me out .any one want to be my buddy to keeps us motivated any info or tips please. Thanks

Hi every one had my first weigh in and lost 9lb which is great very happyx:D

that is great going ! i have approx 3 stone top loose too on CD, 2 STONE IN 8 WKS IS DEFO DO-ABLE!! XXXX:D

Hi shellryan thanks, and he R U doing so far well done for ur losses , are U on 3 a day how long have U been doing ss? Any tips on he to controls cravings xxx good luck lol!

I've been on Cambridge for 9 weeks - 2 and a half weeks off plan overall - and have lost 2st 3lbs. So absolutely doable! I think I could have lost 3st by now if I hadn't had my weeks off! :) Best of luck xx

Hi there herrietm127 hope ur doing ok;) ur losses R great in 9 weeks well done so have U restarted? Hope it goes well for U xxxx

Hi there herrietm127 hope ur doing ok;) ur losses R great in 9 weeks well done so have U restarted? Hope it goes well for U xxxx

Hi hun! First time doing Cambridge so haven't officially restarted, but I have obviously gone in and out of ketosis a few times and had a few gains along the way! :) The key is to get motivated and back on track as soon as you've had your planned/unplanned slip ups. Just keep the goal in mind! Your 3st 5lbs should come off in no time :)

hi, well done on week 1 loss. 2 st is totally doable chick. I have been ss for 8.5 weeks and lost 38lbs as of today. I found week 1 and 2 the most difficult. Never gave in though or cheated. My body has let me know that its time to up steps so as of today im ss+. Good luck chick

hi, well done on week 1 loss. 2 st is totally doable chick. I have been ss for 8.5 weeks and lost 38lbs as of today. I found week 1 and 2 the most difficult. Never gave in though or cheated. My body has let me know that its time to up steps so as of today im ss+. Good luck chick

wow 38lb in 8.5 weeks now that's a motivator itself well done . So R U deciding ur self to up the steps? Does it get boring or has the weight loss started to stop, im just worried because I can't see any difference in my stomach its just not budging but I do feel lighter and R U supposed to exercise on ss 3 a day because sometimes I get a energy boost and feel I should be exercising, because I don't walk or do any type of activity just normal house work etc, any ways best of luck with ssplus let us know he U get on xxxx thanks

wow 38lb in 8.5 weeks now that's a motivator itself well done . So R U deciding ur self to up the steps? Does it get boring or has the weight loss started to stop, im just worried because I can't see any difference in my stomach its just not budging but I do feel lighter and R U supposed to exercise on ss 3 a day because sometimes I get a energy boost and feel I should be exercising, because I don't walk or do any type of activity just normal house work etc, any ways best of luck with ssplus let us know he U get on xxxx thanks
My body has been telling me for the last week that its time to step up. I just found I couldn't go as long between my products. Was getting very shaky and sometimes quite light headed. So definitely my body telling me it needed more fuel. I have never got bored, for me I have been having 3 porridges a day for the last 6.5 weeks as I really enjoy them. Im not saying it has been a bed of roses I did a one point (think it was week 2) find myself with a tube of pringles in 1 hand and the lid in the other just staring and smelling them. Very nearly caved, but didn't. The ups of all the weight you will lose definitely outweigh the lows. With regards to your tum, it will happen. I have had 4 babies and my tum at my heaviest was awful. It doesn't happen over night but at some point you will see a huge difference. Exercise wise if your ss they say that for the 1st 2 weeks just gentle walking. Nothing more strenuous as this allows your body to adjust to being on a vlcd. After this they only recommend gentle to moderate intensity. Enjoy your energy boosts, these are just high levels of ketones (which is good). It made me feel euphoric at times. Just try not to over exert yourself. Keep up the good work your doing really well.

Thanks Rachael and harrietm127 for ur support ,its all wired every day is different I have good days and bad my mum cooked some spicy lamb and pilauf rice today and asked me to pik it up frm her house and honestly I just thought right that's it im just gonna ditch this diet and have a binge but I had my porridge instead as I was due any way. I also have to cook for the whole familly who don't really know im on this diet (we all eat at different times)its a night mare. I have to just make do with the beautiful aromas instead. Rachael yeah Pringles I could kill a full tube of Pringles oh salt and vinegar, but who cares we will be slim and we can do it ,its only a few months of our lives I suppose then we will learn to eat healthily after our goal weights thanks ladies for all ur support and im wanting to have a loss of at least 3lb this week if not I know I will probrably lose motivation xxxxx

Hi,

I'm on day 3 of Cambridge and I've struggled a bit but I'm sticking it out the problem I've had is I hate the soups but I've got to eat them as I don't have enough products to last me till Monday when I go and see my consultant :(

Also I went out last night and had two single vodkas and some steamed vegetables but I only had two sachets during the day and then this morning I had a banana because I ran a 5k which I couldn't not do because it was already arranged as a charity thing with work and afterwards I just felt like I really need the banana! I hope it doesn't hinder my loss on Monday :s what does everyone think? x

Hi,

I'm on day 3 of Cambridge and I've struggled a bit but I'm sticking it out the problem I've had is I hate the soups but I've got to eat them as I don't have enough products to last me till Monday when I go and see my consultant :(

Also I went out last night and had two single vodkas and some steamed vegetables but I only had two sachets during the day and then this morning I had a banana because I ran a 5k which I couldn't not do because it was already arranged as a charity thing with work and afterwards I just felt like I really need the banana! I hope it doesn't hinder my loss on Monday :s what does everyone think? x
Dont punish yourself as life does get in the way at times. Just get back on track tomorrow. you can do this.

Thanks Rachael and harrietm127 for ur support ,its all wired every day is different I have good days and bad my mum cooked some spicy lamb and pilauf rice today and asked me to pik it up frm her house and honestly I just thought right that's it im just gonna ditch this diet and have a binge but I had my porridge instead as I was due any way. I also have to cook for the whole familly who don't really know im on this diet (we all eat at different times)its a night mare. I have to just make do with the beautiful aromas instead. Rachael yeah Pringles I could kill a full tube of Pringles oh salt and vinegar, but who cares we will be slim and we can do it ,its only a few months of our lives I suppose then we will learn to eat healthily after our goal weights thanks ladies for all ur support and im wanting to have a loss of at least 3lb this week if not I know I will probrably lose motivation xxxxx
Wow massive well done for resisting the lamb and pilau. Your totally right this is just a few weeks out of the rest of your life. The way i see t is all this lovely food will still be there at the end of this. Keep going hun your doing so well.....

Thanks Rachel :) I don't think it'll punish myself but on other weight loss plans that I've been on that would have had very little effect but being new to this I'm not sure what does and doesn't make a big difference xx

Hey Rachael, tnx for ur reply yeah I didn't cheat with the food after all I. Feel so much better when I don't afterwards, he R U gettinng on? Oh and the crunchy chocolate mint bars R a blissxx they quite minty though I've only had the one though what's ur fav?

Hi jenn don't worry about ur food intake at least it wasn't a bing:( get bak on track U should be fine but I think U should have all 3 meals due to the amount of vitamins Etc U need in a whole day gud luk xxxx

Hi Sarah,

I've been on track with everything else so hopefully it will be okay I see my consultant tomorrow I'm going to see if she'll swap the two soups I have for something else I don't know if she will though! I think I'm going to go to two shakes and a porridge everyday! What flavours are your favourite? xx

Hi Sarah,

I've been on track with everything else so hopefully it will be okay I see my consultant tomorrow I'm going to see if she'll swap the two soups I have for something else I don't know if she will though! I think I'm going to go to two shakes and a porridge everyday! What flavours are your favourite? xx

hi Jen nice to know UV pulled itself together, ur consultant should take the packs bak of course she should and then at least U can have all 3 .my fav R the strawberry,chocolate,choc mint,and forest fruits shakes they R amazing, I tryed 1crunchy choc mint bar it was really nice and chewy ,well I hope U get on well and. Gud luck keep us updated xxxx

Hi I new to this site but you seem that you are doing the right thing I been doing the Cambridge diet on and off for several months now and the hard thing is coming off the diet and going back onto it so if you can avoid the bad bit and you will loose you weight in by the time you need to
Jemma

Back