anyone got a fit bit activity tracker ?

Derbynanny

Gold Member
it is a pretty advanced pedometer which syncs with your pc/ iphone, it is really small and can be worn clipped to a belt, pocket or bra.

you can then track your steps every day and set yourself goals to achieve and even compete with friends/ family etc

I just ordered one so excited to see what my dayy is like when it arrives, I always wonder what my calorie output is & what I actually burn at the gym!

I did very little yesterday (but didn't get it until 4 pm ) but it motivated em to run up and down stiars a few times to get my floor count to 10.

I am going to shovel the snow off the drive and then walk to aldis with a back pack for my shopping, want to get to 10000 steps today let me knwo when you are registered and will try and add you as a freind havent figured out how to yet

Which one did you get? I have the one

It has been almost a week and I love mine. Interesting to see that on work days even without any proper exercise i get close to 10000 steps most days.

But as mostly I only work 3 long days a weeek that is not enough activity and home days need to put in a lot of effort to get the steps today I am at 4000 so far and that includes an aldi and costco shop. Weather quite rubbish for a walk so going to do some wii fit step instead havent doen it for years

I have walked to the supermarket yesterday and today with a back pack instead of taking the car jsut to increase my steps :) Hit my all time high yesterday over 14000 :)
Wow well done. I want to increase my steps/movement again. Mind you, it's not gonna happen while I'm laying down watching Oliver Twist/on my kindle and drinking cider! Walking to the supermarket is out too as the nearest one is about 8 miles away. Well done you though.

I've had a fitbit for about 3 months, I love it. It's a great little gadget.
I walk at least 10,000 mon to fri with my least active day being a Sunday. I don't think the weather helps in motivating me to get outside and exercise.

Back