anyone got a lot to lose????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SARAHP, 13 February 2010 Social URL.

1. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Anyne on sw got a lot of weight to lose like me?? Ive got to lose half my body weght to be considered healthy but even at where i would be happy at least 7 stone. Im trying to take it in small chunks but know its gonna be a long slog and would like to have people to share the experience with.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    me sarah im thinking of joing sw on monday im 18st 10 need to get to 12 stone x

4. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi hun, I only started last tuesday as had baby 3 weeks ago. Im at heaviest ever at 21st 10 and really need to get it off, 2 years ago did cambridge diet and got to 15 st and was so much happier and wish I hadnt been stupid and put it all back on but meal replacement wasnt for me long term so im determned to make it work this time round. Are u still trying make mind up wheteher to start or not?? I just decided nght before and forced myself to go but glad ive done it.

5. camsmum

camsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.27%)
    Diet:
    SW (now started at class!!)
    Hi ya

God, I know how you feel. I have been on sw since Sept (although been on it several times before plus trying every other diet known to woman!) I still have 6 stone to lose. Sometimes it seems like a mountain to climb, but trying molehills one at a time. I'd love to climb each small hill with you. Keep with sw it really does work.:bliss:

6. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hi hun yeah i am
    i cant not eat - feel like ive failed lipotrim though :(
    trying to weigh ww over sw xx

7. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    I have to lose half my body weight too :)

8. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    When I started I had to lose about 8 stone. It is down to round about 6 1/2 now

9. Tia1976

Tia1976 Full Member

Hi, I have about 8-9 stone to lose. I am the heaviest I have even been. I know it will take time, but I have reached the decision I need to, and I am determind to stick to it this time round.
    There is alot to east on SW, and I have so far, never been so hungry that I had blown it all. In my opinion, it is easier that WW, as you are not limited on your free foods, much less weighing and measuring as well.
    GOod luckxx

10. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

if i look at a weight chart i need to lose about 12 stone!!!

.....i'll be happy with 7 or 8 and see what happens if and when i get there! i'm trying to be sensible about the plan and thinking about it more as a long term thing..... hopefully by Xmas this year i will have lost a fair amount. i want to have kids and there's no way i would let myself get pregnant at the weight i am now, so i have to do it this time around 100% cos i aint getting any younger ;)

11. poppyowner

poppyowner Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I want to lose about 8 stones so will be around for some time yet - LOL

We'll take this journey together - WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Jill

12. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    You can do this- you are so right

I started with 8 stone to lose and now have 1 stone 10lb to go, so the end is in reach. I promise that it can be done with determination and the correct mindset.

Stay as positive as possible, don't expect it all to drop off at once (1lb a week may seem slow, but it is sustainable and realistic) and try not to look at the BIG slog ahead. I got a charm bracelet when I started and added a charm for each half stone- that was always my next goal- it was a goal that was near enough to be attainable- 12 charms later I feel I can finally look to the end of the line and see that I WILL get there

Good luck!

xxxxx

13. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What a lovely way to reward yourself xxxx

14. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    6 stone here, welcome to sw if you plan to stay with it xxx good luck hun

15. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I have 10 1/2 stone to lose, almost 3 stone gone in 12 weeks, so its going for good this time :D

good luck x

16. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Sarah - I started with about the same to lose as you (around 10 stone ideally but think I would be happy with 8 ). I have lost 15lb so far with SW and am still feeling positive and enjoying the journey so far. I'd love to share the experience with you - good luck!!!!

17. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi SarahP, I haven't got quite as much to lose, 5 stone altogether, 3 1/2 to go, but just wanted give you some words of encouragement!! The way I look at it is in terms of how fast the time goes in many areas of our lives! Think how quickly Christmas comes around, or how quickly the weeks go by and we find ourselves failing to catch up with friends...again!! I apply this to weight loss! As long as I stick to the plan, even if I lose 1lb per week, the time will go so quickly, before I know it a year will have gone by and I'll have lost 52lb- nearly 4 stone!! And remember the more you have to lose the bigger weekly losses you'll have if you're focussed, so you'll lose a lot more than 4 stone in a year!! It's all about positive mental attitude and how you approach it!! Lots of positive thinking and leaving the negative thoughts behind! Keep a wonderful mental image of a 'slim' you in your head, wearing the lovely trendy clothes and glam dresses that you've always longed to wear and keep picturing yourself doing all the things you've wanted to do but held yourself back from doing!! Stay focussed and you'll get there! No matter how much each of us has to lose, the same principles apply, using positive techniques and strategies will get us to our goal!! Good luck, you must be very excited!X

Brightonrosie likes this.
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    waves hand, me well i did have around 8 stones to lose i joined sw 15th June 09 and to date have lost 4 stones 12 lbs :D (wi on monday which will be 8 months to the day of joining wonder if i will get my 5 stones award fingers and everything crossed)
    your right to look at small targets its only now im looking at the whole picture,
    if you need a buddy im here :hug99:
    if anyone wants a buddy or chat just pm me

20. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm in the long haul club too lol so welcome to the boards and hope you have a good time with us. No rush to get to goal, just nice and steady for me now and I know by the time I get to my goal I will have learned how to eat healthier for life on this plan. Good luck with your weight and look forward to getting to know you. :)

21. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have about 7 stone to lose but started with about 10 to lose. xx

22. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    hi, my routes been very scenic, started just over two years ago, at 25st now down to 16st 5, when i get to 15, i will look at final goal, but, know i will get to where i want to be!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.