Anyone got advice to get motivated to start gym!!!

change35

Hi there

Just joining back at the local gym. Find it difficult to get back into. Also can be a bit self conscious amongst all the fit bods!!

Any advice to get me motivated would be appreciated..

Sharon :confused::confused:

Just ignore fit bods and concentrate on whatever you are doing. Make sure you have water with you too! Believe it or not the fits bods are too busy concentrating on doing their own routines and won't really be looking at you or judging you. If anything at see it as at least you are putting in the effort to get fit and lose weight rather than at home in front of TV or computer like I am right now!. I am planning to get back into my gym routine too. Day 1 of re-start almost over! I know I am like broken record today but I am literally counting the minutes now until bed time and i can wake up to having completed one full day of SS!!

I think the biggest motivator is to find something you enjoy.

As for the fit bods - they will be too busy getting on with what they are doing. Chances are will be too busy dealing with their own hang-ups to be concerned with what is going on around them ;)

Good luck and have fun

xx

Just ignore fit bods and concentrate on whatever you are doing. Make sure you have water with you too! Believe it or not the fits bods are too busy concentrating on doing their own routines and won't really be looking at you or judging you. If anything at see it as at least you are putting in the effort to get fit and lose weight !!

That is so true, Kira

xx

Back