Anyone got an opinion on the flapjacks?

April1

Hi all, I wanted to know whether the Lipotrim flapjack/biscuit type things are worth trying? My pharmacist has told me that they are awful so she no longer stocks them. I was wondering if they are really 'that' bad because they'd be handy to keep in my bag when I am out and about. Thanks

My pharmacy doesn't stock them either so I've never been able to try them. They would be handy tho if they wasn't to bad x

They are an acquired taste but so worth it...the peanut one I found was the [STRIKE]nicest[/STRIKE] palatable. Normally you don't get them until you are about two or three weeks into the diet because they have a very heavy taste of vitamins, minerals etc., and it takes time for your body to get use to the shakes first before moving onto the flapjacks. When I did Lipotrim I would of been lost without them as they give you something to chew and they do take a long time to eat and are very filling. The first time I tasted one it was awful but out of desperation I tried again a few weeks later and it did not taste as bad as the first time...Even if your pharmacy does not have them, they are obliged to get them in for you if you want them.

Blergh, blergh, blergh.

Smelled like gone off petfood... Tasted worse. I spat mine out and have never tried another one.

Blergh, blergh, blergh.

Smelled like gone off petfood... Tasted worse. I spat mine out and have never tried another one.
:8855:

I never tried pet food:rolleyes: but honestly they do get better with time and if you are on Lipotrim for a long time you really do need something to chew...you have to break a little off at a time and drink loads of water, tea or coffee with them as they are very dry...it would take me about half an hour to eat one. While I was on Lipotrim many years ago they were the highlight of my day:D...sad I know!

I love them!!!! Especially toasted x

Toasted? Is there just one flavour. I start my 3rd week on Monday & need something different. Wonder whether I can order them online. I doubt my pharmacist will order them for me to try as the last lot she got went off x

there's 2 flavours April, I tried both and the coconut was way worse than the peanut and the peanut was rotten! i never tried them toasted so might give it a try as i've 2 in the press. I really like the idea of having them in my handbag for when i'm out an about but its not worth the horrible taste, i'd go with a lumpy shake quicker!

there's 2 flavours April, I tried both and the coconut was way worse than the peanut and the peanut was rotten! i never tried them toasted so might give it a try as i've 2 in the press. I really like the idea of having them in my handbag for when i'm out an about but its not worth the horrible taste, i'd go with a lumpy shake quicker!

Thanks for that. I've e-mailed lipotrim to see if they do samples, at least then I'll know and if the pharmacist does get them they won't be wasted. I'm thinking if I had it with a cup of tea then maybe it won't be sooo bad ha! If not I'll look online to see if I can get some x

Thanks everyone. They only sell the maintenance products online so i have found a different pharmacy that may stock them. I'll check after the bank holiday and let you all know what i think :) X

Back