anyone got any relatives over there? (iraq)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 23 June 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My brother went yesterday :( i havent seen him since august last year, he went over last yr then come home. now he gone again till september i think....

he lives in london and my parents went to see him before he went but no room for me and the kids :( i missing him so much and am so worried... he my only real sibling and he the only one who understands me lol..

anyone else got any family over there?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    My mates boyfriend is over there on a 6 month posting and she is finding it really hard

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I am half Iraqi so yes, most of my family are over there. Thing is though they actually live over there. My father was one of 11, and most of them are married with kids...

5. hopefulslimmer

hopefulslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah my dad works over there! I don't worry about him though cause I know he knows what he is doing :D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.