Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone got any Success Express days in their diary?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Amyeve, 12 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    hi:)

i was 12st 4lb today - those pesky 4lbs are taunting me and im desperate to get into the 'elevens' sooner rather than later. so challenging myself 2.5lb a week for the next 2 weeks. thinking of throwing a couple of success express days in but im rubbish with meal ideas so has anyone got any listed in their food diaries that i can nosy through?

open to any ideas & suggestions too :D

ps. I'll eat just about anything except beans (baked, kidney any beans! yuk!) and im trying to avoid red meat...but ither than that ill et anything:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i have some in my food diary - the days that are success express state at the top of each post. :)

4. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    ah lovely! thanks!

5. adenuf

adenuf Member

Hiya if you go onto the main slimming world site they have two different weekly plans there..gonna try this myself once i get out and get the weekly shop and get myself organised...kids already off on half term and dont do shopping with kids lol x

6. adenuf

adenuf Member

Karen is there any easy way to search your diary theres soo many pages x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.