anyone got shopping guide handy for Iceland please?? xxx

sophia-jo

Silver Member
I've heared that the 'shredded crispy duck with 8 pancakes & hoisin sauce' from ICELAND (£2.50) has just 8 points in the whole pack and therefor just 1 point each.
Does anyone have this in the book as my workings out on the paper calculater say that the points are higher...:(

I'd like to know coz I just ate 7 of them for my tea, I'm only on day 2 of re-join so I really don't want to fall off the wagon so to speak.

hope you can help xxx

doesn't it state on the package? :(

doesn't it state on the package? :(

Hi Smirky,

do you mean the points value?? No, it's not a ww meal :(

It does give this info though:

pack size is 270g

per 100g ovenbaked:

230kcal
fat ows 0.7g

Per 1/8th pack ovenbaked:

76 kcal
fat ows 0.2g

I can't find my old ww calculator and I don't have the shopping book coz I only joined on Wednesday and I didnt want to buy the book incase I failed on the diet in week 1 (didn't want to waste my money etc) so on my paper calculator it works out the individual pancake at 1.5 points:eek: which is going against what someone on minimins (can't remember who) says, she said they are 8 for the whole lot and there is 8 in the pack which would then make the whole pack 12 and not 8 ...so this made me think that she might have got the info from the shopping book, or that her calculater is more accurate than the paper ones or she may even have been told by her ww leader, either way..... i need to know :cry::D

I went to bed early last night so didnt eat my planned snack or drink my sugary coffee so if it's right that they are more points than our fellow ww follower says they are then I won't have gone over (phew) but still I would like to know so I know if I carried points over to today and for future duck pancake binges :D

I'm hoping that someone has the shopping guide and it states in the book, coz my class is not til Wednesday evening.

Or better still, if the lady who said they are 8 pnts for the whole pack sees this she might tell me where she got the points value from :D

Back