Anyone got these scales?

Sez

has started again!!
Ordered some new scales from my Avon lady this week, in the sale.

They are glass ones that weigh, measure body fat, water and muscle mass. They were £15.

Are they a good price & worth having?

My old ones are a a bit iffy. I tend to step on and off & weigh at least three times so I get an "average"! sometime when I stand on them they weigh me at least a stone heavier than the day before, or even that morning! (And "YES" they are on a firm, flat surface!)

Happy Sunday all!!
xx

My mum has them and she is quite happy with them. I have stood on them and they seem to give accurate reading.

Seems like a great deal - I have a WW one that luckily is within .1 of my CDC scales, so I get a sneak preview of my official WI.

Seems like a great deal - I have a WW one that luckily is within .1 of my CDC scales, so I get a sneak preview of my official WI.

Me too, I have weight watcher ones and hers are a lb higher - naturally I go for her results before editing the ticker lmao

Me too, I have weight watcher ones and hers are a lb higher - naturally I go for her results before editing the ticker lmao

Me too - I always go by official WI....can make a difference as she rounds up or down to nearest lb.

Back