Anyone got these scales?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 7 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Ordered some new scales from my Avon lady this week, in the sale.

They are glass ones that weigh, measure body fat, water and muscle mass. They were £15.

Are they a good price & worth having?

My old ones are a a bit iffy. I tend to step on and off & weigh at least three times so I get an "average"! sometime when I stand on them they weigh me at least a stone heavier than the day before, or even that morning! (And "YES" they are on a firm, flat surface!)

Happy Sunday all!!
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Diet:
    Interested in doing cambridge diet
    My mum has them and she is quite happy with them. I have stood on them and they seem to give accurate reading.

4. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Seems like a great deal - I have a WW one that luckily is within .1 of my CDC scales, so I get a sneak preview of my official WI.

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save

Me too, I have weight watcher ones and hers are a lb higher - naturally I go for her results before editing the ticker lmao

6. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Me too - I always go by official WI....can make a difference as she rounds up or down to nearest lb.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.