Anyone had a bad reaction?

lumpybumps

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has had a bad reaction to the products?

After 3 weeks of being on CD I started feeling really rough - tummy cramps, headaches, really lethargic, feeling sick and was awfully pale. My consultant looked into it all and thought perhaps I had a lactose intolerance which I've not noticed before as I dont tend to eat much dairy normally. So she recommended I have a few days off and then start again on lactose free shakes.

I've done this (was very sensible during my time off and actually my weight sts) and am now on day 3 of lactose free shakes. Unfortunately, the tummy cramps are coming back, as are the rest of the symptoms.... especially the lethargy! I've peed on a ketostik and I am defo in ketosis so its not that which is causing me to feel like this.

Has anyone else had a reaction like this?

Unfortunately i started to feel this way after about 8 weeks. Took myself off diet for 3 weeks and felt 100 times better. Re-started and started feeling off again after 3-4 weeks :( im now off cd and following juddd.
It seems my body doesnt like cd after a certain time... Im sure ill try it again in a few more weeks but listen to your body - it might need a break?? X

Well yes sort of

No tummy cramps but for the past few days I have felt under the weather with a sicky feeling headache, tiredness and a little bit spaced out. Just don't feel good at all. Ive been on SS for 7 weeks and wonder if it's related?

Have had no option but to start eating again - so yesterday I had a SS plus style meal of quorn pieces, chestnut mushrooms , asparagus tips and a spoonful of cottage cheese. I'm not sure if I feel better yet ? No worse though

It's a pain isn't it? Do you feel a bit sicky and dizzy too?

Total opposite for me.
I get a bad reaction, feeling sick (vomitting), achey all over my body, very tired, headaches, etc.. when i've actually eaten something thats a bit too heavy for my tummy.

Best advise, stick to plan 100% haha :)

Back