• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone had a Universal Contour Body Wrap Thingymajigg??

Ellen S

S: 16st10.5lb C: 15st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.9%)
:DHi all

I am on week 8 and so far lost 1stone and 6lb - I am hoping to make that 2 stone by 1st Nov as I am going to a dreaded School reunion!:rolleyes:

Anyway I have booked myself in for one of those inch loss wraps at 2pm before the reunion...I want to look my very best!

Anyone ever had one - any good?

Cheers guys;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have only ever had a seaweed wrap...don't know if it's the same thing. I loved it though...I fell asleep and when I woke up...I was many inches smaller haha I'd lost 2" from chest, 4" from waist, 3" from hips and 2.5" from each thigh! YAY! ENJOY!

ANy idea how long the inch loss lasts? Interested now....thinking of the Xmas parties coming up

I paid for a session of 3...and I had always lost more inches by the time I went for my next one. I wasn't on CD when I had mine...

So, with CD and the on going weightloss...the inches shouldn't really 'reattach' haha

Ellen S

S: 16st10.5lb C: 15st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.9%)
Thanks guys!

According to the UCW website it says it lasts for 30 days :rolleyes: although I cant see how it possibly could - I know it is not a miracle thing but as long as it lasts untill I get home after the reunion I dont care!

It says you should drink loads of water afterwards which I am sure us CD girls :Dand boys can do easily!

S: 17st13lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 5st7lb(30.68%)
Sounds good you'll have to let us know how you get on. Enjoy the reunion.