Anyone had any luck this weekend in getting tablets?

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
I am really struggling, have been very hit and miss with them becase I dont want to use them all up. So i'm taking one a day this week because I only have one strip left. :(

No my dad went into town and every chemist he could find, it appears Lincoln is out. :-( im down to one a day aswell coz i really don't want to run out.
Two chemists my dad went into advised him to tell me to go back to my doctors and get prescribed an alternative. So gonna try and get in on Wednesday and see what they say.
Likewise if you find any will you let me know? x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

Yep will do, I'm hoping to see my GP tommorow, so will ask then if there is an alternative, probably what everyone else is asking tho so there wont be any of that in stock either! lol

Yep I noticed that Lex,nothing in Boots or Chemists near here at all for Alli.

I'm seeing the nurse tomorrow for weigh in and new prescription,no idea what the stock is like over here, guess I'll find out tomorrow!

KB x

Good luck hun! x

If anybody needs any alli boots in Leeds have stock so just let me know x

I would suggest going onto your local NHS/PCT website - they have a list of all the chemists in the area and start calling.

I did that this morning - for the PCT in the area in which I work and I managed to get some from the second chemist i rang. I was so excited I practically sprinted there.....lol

i asked one of my friends that live down south and asked if there were any down there and there are none. apparently there having a review in april and they dont even know when there are going to be any in. there are none in my area and was gonna ask doctor for alli but got a feeling there will be none of that either. maybe were all just gonna have to do it alone for a while. we can do it. doc says its you that losing the weight orlistat only helps a little. i too am taking one tablet a day. only got about 20 left so shud last me nearly 3 weeks x

I would suggest going onto your local NHS/PCT website - they have a list of all the chemists in the area and start calling.

I did that this morning - for the PCT in the area in which I work and I managed to get some from the second chemist i rang. I was so excited I practically sprinted there.....lol

oh my god your so lucky lol x

oh my god your so lucky lol x

I know........ I was sooo excited when she said they had them in, I just ran out the office. Thankfully most of my colleagues don't come in until after 10 am so i was out and back before they came in!

You can do it alone if you have to girls. I'm on day 11 xen free (I know I'm lucky that I have some if I need) & it's been ok. I think I just don't think about it & I'm so used to thinking "I can't eat that, tango" that I don't x

I'm just not ready to go totally alone yet... My mind doesn't seem to engage ... Have dropped to 2 a day and will drop to 1 alli when in Vietnam I am ok with xen and alli until mid may now x

LisaM1977 said:
I'm just not ready to go totally alone yet... My mind doesn't seem to engage ... Have dropped to 2 a day and will drop to 1 alli when in Vietnam I am ok with xen and alli until mid may now x

I'm a lot further along in my journey though hon which is maybe why I've managed. As I say xen always with me in case I'm tempted!!!! Xx

Yeah and you are so disiplined too... I might be better if I didn't have a 17 day holiday coming up too haha x

I know........ I was sooo excited when she said they had them in, I just ran out the office. Thankfully most of my colleagues don't come in until after 10 am so i was out and back before they came in!

haha i think i wud of done the same hun. there like gold dust now. glad u got a pack tho . how long have u been on xen for? x

You can do it alone if you have to girls. I'm on day 11 xen free (I know I'm lucky that I have some if I need) & it's been ok. I think I just don't think about it & I'm so used to thinking "I can't eat that, tango" that I don't x

thats brillant lexie. well done you. do u find the weight loss any diffrent now your off xen? do u find your losing weight a bit more faster or slower? x

i wasnt ready either but got no choice but to drop to just 1 a day. ooooo vietnam ? when u going ? x

Yeah well the time may come when I don't have any choice either hehe.. Go to Vietnam 30th march... I just wanted to know that I would have some when got back :)

Back