Anyone had there wedding rings re-sized??

My wedding rings are so so loose I am really worried I am going to loose them :( Sometimes they don't feel that bad, but others they just fall off no problem. They are that bad that while in France recently I didn't wear tham as they fell off in the garden while I was helping unload the car & I would be gutted if i ever lost them !!

Has anyone had their rings re-sized ??

Have n't lost enough yet to worry about my wedding ring but my engagement ring has had to go under my wedding ring as it would just fall off but it's starting to really annoy me because it keeps sliding round and the stone is always inside my hand instead of showing - think I'll have to take it off soon and just have my wedding ring on for now.

Well done you for your weightloss x

not wedding rings (as i've never been married) - but I have a silver signet ring that i've had resized down - twice.

Ive just had my shiny ring - and hope by the time we pick wedding bands, i can get it resized then!!! xxx

Not had mine done but need to - haven't been able to wear them for a couple of months and it feels like I'm not married! :(

IanH. I am so impressed with yur weight loss...what a star.

My problem is my finger joints are showing signs of arthritis andwhilst my rings are loose I still have trouble getting them over the joints.

Im due to have mine done when I have finished loosing the weight. I plan on loosing another 2 stone really. My rings are on a necklace around my neck and for the time being my MIL has loaned me a ring that she wears on her little finger - yes, I have lost a lot! Lol

Back