Anyone having problems with S&S service? - update - faith restored!

azlan

I ordered samples of the new stuff last week and they haven't arrived yet - I'm in Ireland so expect to wait a while but am getting a bit worried so yesterday emailed S&S asking to check it had been sent and got no reply then today was waiting on live chat with no response and then that went offline. Previously I've thought their customer service was fantastic but now I'm getting a bit concerned - I need a reliable supply!! :confused::confused:

Last edited:
That's really strange. I'm even further away than you (in Oman) and I placed an order earlier this week that's already come through. Have you tried calling?

Oh, that is worrying.

When I've emailed them, I usually hear straight back.

How strange. Have you had problems before?

They should know it's not always convenient for people to ring.

I'd email them again, mark the subject box 'urgent' and include a link to this thread.... ;)

Just a thought Azlan - have you checked to see if you have a refund?
I noticed when I tried to order more samples there was a message advising customers could only have 1 batch of samples and if you tried to order them again they would refund you.

gemmagilchrist said:
Just a thought Azlan - have you checked to see if you have a refund?
I noticed when I tried to order more samples there was a message advising customers could only have 1 batch of samples and if you tried to order them again they would refund you.

You can order samples of things you haven't had before - even if you have had samples of different things before.

I checked with S&S before placing the order that I could order samples of the new flavours and did get the dispatch email. Maybe like Mhara said they're stuck in the post but the post has been today and still nothing. I did check for a refund just in case but nope! I've emailed them again as there's still no answer to my previous 2 emails - it's very frustrating and I'm really surprised because everyone says how good their customer support is and the last time I asked them something I had a respose within a couple of hours.

Just got an email from Rob - he did not get me previous 2 emails - haven't a clue what I did wrong in sending them. He sent a copy of the proof of postage and has offered to resend the order. My faith is restored!!!!

GRRR at the stupid snail mail.

Thanks everyone for your help

I got another email - they are resending the order anyway and have added a sample of the mushroom pasta :D:D
YUP - S&S does indeed rock!!!

Last edited:
good news - hopefully you havent got a dyslexic polish postman like i had a couple of years ago - he couldnt read properly either - had about 3 months of my mail going missing and getting mail for other people!!

If you have any problems or questions with slim and save. Have you tried the live chat? It's been a godsend for me and it works in the evening till about 11. Sue

Hi Sue - I tried the live chat and got kicked off before anyone answered!! Rob said that live help automatically shows an offline status once they have 5 active chats per operator which is happening quite often lately as everyone comes onto live help to ask when the new Mushroom Pasta is coming in etc.

I left a message when it went offline but somehow that didn't get forwarded as an email so he's checking it out to try and stop that happening again.

Great news Azlan - I do find them very quick with their response times, very happy with them so far.

Back