Anyone help me lose my holiday weight?!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by carnabystreet, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. carnabystreet

carnabystreet New Member

Start Weight:
    9st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Just a general watch-what-you-eat diet!
    So, i've put on nearly half a stone in 6 weeks, which I'm so not happy about... I'm not overweight and I know that (I'm about 132-133lbs at the moment) But I have been experiencing some pretty rubbish side effects from eating rubbish and carrying the exxtra weight- feeling lethargic, really wildly thirsty half the time, more and more cellulite appearing and i'm starting to get a wobbly tummy, which I know isn't healthy... I just feel like this has happened real fast and I'm at a loss to control it. Wanna lose about 6 pounds in the next few weeks, but wanna do it healthily and sustainably. Does anyone have any tips to stop you from eating just because you're bored? And what can I do about this thirst problem, and is it relating to my eating of late? Would really appreciate some advice and guidance, I feel like i've hit a brick wall. Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Forever Starting Over

Forever Starting Over always!!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    can't stick to just one!
    If you feel the thirst is more than usual and view it as an actual problem, then I would seek advice from your GP. In relation to losing the extra weight you feel you have added, then maybe look at some diet plans or keep a food diary of what your actual intake is and take it from there. x

4. Abiphoto

Abiphoto Pink Lady

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    take control of your food intake and work out abit, then the rest will follow :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.