• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone help me lose my holiday weight?!

So, i've put on nearly half a stone in 6 weeks, which I'm so not happy about... I'm not overweight and I know that (I'm about 132-133lbs at the moment) But I have been experiencing some pretty rubbish side effects from eating rubbish and carrying the exxtra weight- feeling lethargic, really wildly thirsty half the time, more and more cellulite appearing and i'm starting to get a wobbly tummy, which I know isn't healthy... I just feel like this has happened real fast and I'm at a loss to control it. Wanna lose about 6 pounds in the next few weeks, but wanna do it healthily and sustainably. Does anyone have any tips to stop you from eating just because you're bored? And what can I do about this thirst problem, and is it relating to my eating of late? Would really appreciate some advice and guidance, I feel like i've hit a brick wall. Thanks!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
If you feel the thirst is more than usual and view it as an actual problem, then I would seek advice from your GP. In relation to losing the extra weight you feel you have added, then maybe look at some diet plans or keep a food diary of what your actual intake is and take it from there. x