Anyone help me lose my holiday weight?!

carnabystreet

So, i've put on nearly half a stone in 6 weeks, which I'm so not happy about... I'm not overweight and I know that (I'm about 132-133lbs at the moment) But I have been experiencing some pretty rubbish side effects from eating rubbish and carrying the exxtra weight- feeling lethargic, really wildly thirsty half the time, more and more cellulite appearing and i'm starting to get a wobbly tummy, which I know isn't healthy... I just feel like this has happened real fast and I'm at a loss to control it. Wanna lose about 6 pounds in the next few weeks, but wanna do it healthily and sustainably. Does anyone have any tips to stop you from eating just because you're bored? And what can I do about this thirst problem, and is it relating to my eating of late? Would really appreciate some advice and guidance, I feel like i've hit a brick wall. Thanks!

If you feel the thirst is more than usual and view it as an actual problem, then I would seek advice from your GP. In relation to losing the extra weight you feel you have added, then maybe look at some diet plans or keep a food diary of what your actual intake is and take it from there. x

Back