1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here from Aberdeen - hotel q's

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 1 February 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    slimming world

I'm going to a wedding in Aberdeen and just wanted recommendation for hotels.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scottish lass

scottish lass THIS IS MY YEAR

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    i have stayed in a few hotels in aberdeen. they were all okay, no complaints. it really depends on how much you want to pay, wether you want a city centre hotel, a cooked breakfast, a pool. the only one i didn't like was the travelogde in union street as it was a bit grotty and basic. i have stayed in the holiday inn express a few times. its central, reasonable but they don't do cooked breakfast. another one i've stayed at is the copthorne hotel. they sometimes have offers on. there's a new jarvis one beside the train station, but i don't think it has car parking. i haven't been there yet.
    i hope this helps, need anymore help please ask;)
  4. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    Thanks, I just need a central one as the wedding is in a country hotel outside Aberdeen (haven't address on me) I'll check tonight and get in touch with you.

Don't want any expensive one as will literally be staying the Sat night & Sun night which I prob won't remember as I'll be very merry lol

Will be in touch later, thanks
  5. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    Have a look on the Tripadvisor website - it will give you reviews of hotels and B&Bs, with prices.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.