Anyone here who has lost 6/7 stone?

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
I'm on cwp but thinking of coming back to ww just because i keep "cheating" and wasting money i don't have! I need to lose 6/7 stone and looking for inspiration, anyone? x

Ooh ooh me! I've lost 7st 5lb so far, still someway to go tho. But it can be done! I started in Oct 2010 and it suits me, I'm learning about portion control but not constantly hungry.. the zero pp fruit and veg definitely helps! And I eat chocolate every day! I guess I've learnt to chill out a bit,this is a new way of life exercise and all so I have to do things that are right for me so its been tiny changes and adaptations so everything becomes a habit. Good luck xx

brizzlepixie said:
Ooh ooh me! I've lost 7st 5lb so far, still someway to go tho. But it can be done! I started in Oct 2010 and it suits me, I'm learning about portion control but not constantly hungry.. the zero pp fruit and veg definitely helps! And I eat chocolate every day! I guess I've learnt to chill out a bit,this is a new way of life exercise and all so I have to do things that are right for me so its been tiny changes and adaptations so everything becomes a habit. Good luck xx

Wow 7st 5lb is amazing I have atleast 10st to lose xx

I don't really think about how much I have left to lose, gets a bit depressing, I think about little goals rather than the massive mountain I created lol! Think my new target is 150 lb total by my 30th so thats roughly 47 lbs in 50weeks. x

brizzlepixie said:

Wow!? thats amazing! Well done xx

Back