anyone impaired glucose tollerance or insulin resistant?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sallies, 7 September 2007 Social URL.

1. sallies

sallies Full Member

cambridge diet
    I am impaired glucose tollerant and was wondering if there is anyone on here that is either impaired or insulin resistance. Im wanting to chat to someone to compare diet problems. Preferably someone now on maintenance that trains regular as I race mountain bike cross country and having trouble with carbohydrates for energy and recovery to enable me to still lose weight.
    Heres hoping.:wave_cry::)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I'm insulin resistant, which led on to me eventually developing type II diabetes. I have a huge problem with carbs ... find it difficult to lose weight, regain it FAST and pack most of it around my middle. :(

It's one of those hazy, little-understood conditions but I find it a real BUMMER!
  4. sallies

sallies Full Member

cambridge diet
    Ah thanks I havnt developed diabetes and fighting it like mad. Training hard i need the carbs do you train and if so how do you cope on just protein for recovery and energy?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.