Anyone in need of size 30/32 clothes?..

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Tiitanium, 6 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    Hey everyone , i've chucked about 4 full bin bags of clothes away which are no good but i have a bag full of size 30 and 32 clothes , a pair of jeans , 2 pair of combats , a cardigan , a few going out tops...

i also have a brand new with tags 48D bra.. (dark blue)... & two brand new corsets , one in size 32 one in size 30 both with tags and unworn....

All can be given for free but i may need some help with postage costs due to clothes being heavy!..

im now in size 20 , 22 , 24 depending of materials so i really need to get rid of these clothes as i wont ever be getting into them again.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingsarah

shrinkingsarah Member

Start Weight:
    17st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hey, don't need the clothes, just had to say what good shrinkage you've had! + hope you find a taker

4. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    why dont you stick them on ebay?
    Ive been doing that and made just under £100!
    That way you can put the money towards some new clothes!

5. 2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z

2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z twin banded

Diet:
    lap band twice
    i also sold my larger clothes on ebay, they sell really well, i made quite a bit of money selling all the different sizes as i came down the sizes, last year it payed for a wii for my sons christmas present, but it comes in very handy to buy new smaller clothes.

liz x

6. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    Thanks everyone :)..
    yeah i will do as noones said they need them , just wanted to offer them incase someone did , as i know how tough it is to get clothes that size :) xx

7. Cheska

Cheska always struggling

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello hun, just popped by to say FAB and well done in getting rid of those clothes ... wont be long before you get to where you want to be :)
    Get them on eBay and put all the lovely pennies towards the new ones.. but dont by too many as you will be buying the next size4 down again beofre you know it .... whey hey xx:jelous:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.