anyone in or near Surrey? And if so, would you recommend your LLC?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Dancing, 2 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

as it says above.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NetNet

NetNet Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I would definitely recommend mine. She's been voted LLC of the Year and I can see why. She's excellent. Even her locum who helps her is excellent.

I go to Jo Basson in Horsham (extremely close to Surrey).

4. htpink

htpink CDC

I'm in Surrey but am a CDC not an LLC!

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i'm already with a wonderful CDC in surrey htpink ... but I'm wanting to do LL RtM soon. :)

Horsham in Sussex you mean NetNet? I've never driven there from Surrey (only from London) so not sure how long it would take ... could you give me a postcode to plonk into AA route planner please. Thanks

6. NetNet

NetNet Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I'll give you the post code for Beales in Horsham (West Sussex) as Jo's flat that she uses (she doesn't live there) is right on top! It's RH12 1PQ. The complex is called The Forum. What part of Surrey are you from as there may very well be one closer to you.

Last edited: 2 March 2008
  7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Thanks.

I've rung HO for people in Surrey - the closest to me are in Staines or Epsom. I called and spoke to the assistant of the one in Epsom and didn't get a good first impression but the LLC will call me once she is back from hols on Tuesday. The one in Staines has not returned my calls?

There are two others only in Surrey that I was told of - both are in the London area of Surrey (I'm in Walton on Thames).

I've just checked on AA route planner and it says it would take me 1hr to drive to Horsham from me. I suppose it would be okay as it is a nice drive and not having to battle London traffic. I will go for your recommendation unless the other two surprise me :).

Thanks NetNet!!

8. NetNet

NetNet Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Walton on Thames, that'll be some drive! Suppose you can jump onto the A3 for Guildford, drive through Guildford heading for the A281 to Horsham.

9. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I am happy to do it if it gets me where I need to be with maintaining my weight. Will let you know what I decide. Thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.