anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

Its my first weigh in too. Really nervous - had a good week diet week and then once Friday came It all went down hill:( i hate bank holidays haha!x x

Edited:

After 2nd weigh in (after a loo break lol!) I was 2.5lbs down, so got my first shiny silver 7!!!

7lbs in 2 weeks on ProPoints - I am in heaven!!!

2.5lbs to the 10's!!!

Last edited:
Very well done! Keep up the good work. What diet are you doing??

I haven't been weighed yet but been really really naughty this weekend:-( x x x

I'm doing ProPoints and counting - only just started so trying to get my head around that before trying anything like Filling & Healthy!!

I was naughty Friday and Saturday, but it was obviously only water weight so I pulled it back this morning!!

:( Never mind Zoe, I'm sure it'll come off next week.

I'm 11 13lbs so still a bit away from the 10s but that is indeed where I'm aiming for! It's taking a while though but il get there! Hopefully!

Good luck skittle, we will get there eventually! What diet are you doing x x

Propoints! Finding it so hard, I think I just like eating too much! Stuck in a rut at the moment, and feeling so down in the dumps! Gunna try my best to get back into it tomorrow and hope for a loss next week!

Hi All

I'm currently 11st11 and so want to get back into the 10st. I'm doing Propoints and get 26 pp per day. I signed up to a ladies gym last week and have stuck to it religiously! Love it especially as you do a 30 minute session. Fits in brilliantly with our busy lifestyles.

I've really struggled the last couple of months, weekend trip away, my 40th birthday that seemed to last a week... you know what I mean. But i'm now hopefully back on track.

Good luck ladies x

Im 11.12lb...started at 14.1lb like 17 weeks ago!.... aim is to get into the 10's ... had a bad week last week and gained half!! back on it now and me and my friend have set high targets oif 4lb to reach certain targets each this week !!! ha

id love to get to 10stone!!!! .....

Hi! I'm also with you on this one! I joined Weightwatchers last September and am currently 11.6. I'm going on holidays at the end of July and am desperate to be in the 10s when I go (even if it's 10.13 haha!) x

Back