Anyone in the 22's wanna buddy up

Nessa29

Gold Member
I started WW at home on Friday and looking to buddy up with someone around the same weight to help and motivate each other.

Hey lets buddy up! Which diet are you doing? Xx

Great, weight watchers! U? X

I'm doing weight watchers too!! Started from home on Friday but I'm going to sign up to a group on Wednesday. How are you finding it? I lost 3 stone on WW last year but put 2 stone of it back on! So annoyed at myself. Xx

I'm at a group, get weighed every tues night, was doing great then went wild and put 6 pounds on this week but think it was for the best, it's really made me 100% this week, I get 46 pp a day which I'm managing ok with but seems a lot compared to others, I need the support of a group, dont have the willpower doing it myself!

3 stone loss is brill, you will easily get there again x

I'm at a group, get weighed every tues night, was doing great then went wild and put 6 pounds on this week but think it was for the best, it's really made me 100% this week, I get 46 pp a day which I'm managing ok with but seems a lot compared to others, I need the support of a group, dont have the willpower doing it myself!

3 stone loss is brill, you will easily get there again x

Thanks Hun, I'm on 47pp a day!! I'm gonna weigh in tomorrow morning and then it will be Wednesday from next week. Sometimes a gain can really shock you into motivation glad you are having a good week.
Xx

I lost 4Lb!! Really happy with that xx

I ordered a onesie, it arrived today and I'm in heaven sooooo snug!!

My day has been good thank you, tea is in the oven, chicken Kiev and wedges, can't wait!!

Find weekends hard but working overtime both days so hopefully that will help me.

Have you had a good day? X

My day has been good thank you, tea is in the oven, chicken Kiev and wedges, can't wait!!

Find weekends hard but working overtime both days so hopefully that will help me.

Have you had a good day? X

I love chicken Kiev!!
Weekends are tough for me too I find it so much easier when I'm at work.
I'm having Chinese for tea! (Naughty) but I've pointed it so all is good xx

Ooh I love my onesie too! X

I didn't realise they did them in "big" sizes. I ordered one from yours catalogue and wish I had got one sooner now!! Xx

I think mine was asda, bit tight at first but it's stretched now lol!

Ooh Chinese is my fave!!

Enjoy every bit xx

You are lucky nothing at asda fits me YET (must stay positive!!)

Thanks Hun I'm having chicken chow mein for 9pp curry sauce 8pp and a few chicken balls they are about 5pp each I think xx

Hope you enjoyed your chinese!! sounded lush!

It won't be long and asda will fit you, so much cheaper than evans, simply be etc.

Glad the weekend is over, weigh in tomorrow and gym induction too!!

Hope you're still managing ok xx

Hope you enjoyed your chinese!! sounded lush!

It won't be long and asda will fit you, so much cheaper than evans, simply be etc.

Glad the weekend is over, weigh in tomorrow and gym induction too!!

Hope you're still managing ok xx

I know evans is costing me a fortune!!
Good luck tomorrow for WI and gym induction!! Xx

Back