Anyone in the 22s ....

jayde1148

Gold Member
Currently 22.12 and so wanna never see the 22s again! Last few months have been really tough and want to now focus and try and get as close to 20 by Xmas if not under which would be less that what I was at 16! Anyone in the same stage wanna buddy up a bit? X

Bump?

Will I do?

We are pretty close in weight Jayde, I started at 24 st 4 and my aim is to get to 19 stone 13 lbs by xmas by hook or by crook.

I am currently 21st 9lbs

Lucia Lucia said:
Will I do?

We are pretty close in weight Jayde, I started at 24 st 4 and my aim is to get to 19 stone 13 lbs by xmas by hook or by crook.

I am currently 21st 9lbs

Hello! Yeah thanks! Any support always welcome! By Xmas I hope to have lost 30lbs x

What plan do you follow Jayde?

Lucia Lucia said:
What plan do you follow Jayde?

Well I tend to do green or red during the week and ee at weekends but it varies day to day, what about you? X

Hi there- just noseying :0) u r doing the perfect thing guys and setting small targets- like for Xmas- I work on 7lb goals now which sadly seem to be taking much longer to smash than b4 but originally set one for last Xmas- then valentines day- then Easter- etc :0) really seems to keep u motivated- and can safely say hitting the teens and infact each and every single stone lighter for me was a huge boost & really helps keep me going! Try weighing out what u have lost r even just calculate it and it helps put it in perspective - ie if I lose about 1.5st more I'll have lost my sister in law- and in may I had lost my 7 yr old nephew & 6month old neice- plus another 8lbs lol

Sorry for the waffle :0)

Vm019 said:
Hi there- just noseying :0) u r doing the perfect thing guys and setting small targets- like for Xmas- I work on 7lb goals now which sadly seem to be taking much longer to smash than b4 but originally set one for last Xmas- then valentines day- then Easter- etc :0) really seems to keep u motivated- and can safely say hitting the teens and infact each and every single stone lighter for me was a huge boost & really helps keep me going! Try weighing out what u have lost r even just calculate it and it helps put it in perspective - ie if I lose about 1.5st more I'll have lost my sister in law- and in may I had lost my 7 yr old nephew & 6month old neice- plus another 8lbs lol

Sorry for the waffle :0)

Wow does put it in perspective when you talk about losing people lol! Well done! I can wait to be in the teens and I can tell you I'm never seeing the 20s again!

my last weigh in was 22st 2lbs my aim is to be under 20 by feb but i would love to be under 19 as we have3 just booked a holiday and i dont want to wear one of those extension thingies on the plain... so embarrassing

jelly bean 639 said:
I happy to say that I am now out of the 22 stone and into the 21st. I lost 4.5lb this week. Yay.

Well done! I can't wait to get to where you are! X

I'm.struggling people! My body is just not losing like I want it to, had 2 sts weeks even though I've been on plan and this week felt demotivated and.have been.a bit naughty! Got wi tonight, will face the scales and crack on.

Hi there I'm a bit heavier I started at 26 1/2 st lost 2st 3 1/2 lbs in 9 weeks and working towards 4st by Xmas I am struggling a bit this week feel bloated but I weigh in tonight. If u need a hand I've done this before and can help

Anyone still in the 22s? I messed around for a few weeks put on but am back down to 22st 9.5lbs. Shamed about my Xmas target but gonna do my best until Xmas. Want 2.5lbs off this week.

Hi Jayde and the other guys on this thread- have sent some friend requests as could do with a 'buddy' or 2 on this journey. I think my patterns are quite similar to yours Jayde; I went up to 22.7 last year and have only come back to SW since September and am now wondering why it took me so long! I'd convinced myself over a number of years and doing different diets that I couldn't lose weight no matter what I did but I think the reality is that I do lose, just quite slowly- SW has proved this to me. I went from 22.4 to 21.3 from August to October, then my temporary contract came to an end with no more work on the horizon. Some colleagues bought me chocolates as a leaving present and that started me into a spiral of comfort eating and I went back up to 22 st :-(. I've had several weeks of gaining then losing a bit, gaining a bit more etc. I know the plan works, and it's the best 'diet' I've ever done. My problem is that I get very down about how much I have to lose and get depressed about the amount of time it takes to lose weight now I'm in my late 30s - 1lb - 1and a half pounds a week if I'm lucky. I know small steps are the way forward - but with Christmas a week away I'm getting really down as I always put on up to a stone. It would be good to support each other - those of us who are in the dreaded '20s'. So fed up of being judged by my size :-(. Be good to hear from you xx

Hi Becky! Welcome. Lets keep each other motivated :) It is a long way to target but I believe we can make it, but we need to break it down into small goals and just keep plodding on! How are you finding the christmas period, lucklily we dont have may treats in the house. A couple of things for Christmas day but I cant afford to re-buy so that is stopping me munching lol! Actually I am really trying for a good week and to be 100% until Christmas day and so far so good.

Hi Jayde! Great to hear back from you, thank you for replying and well done for losing that half a stone - that's fab progress! :). Have been back on track just over a week. I'm doing the plan online at the mo and my weigh in day is Saturday but I
checked it mid-week and had lost about 3lbs (21.9 -only 'cos I'd been bingeing for the weeks before tho' - it'll slow down). Didn't weigh myself this w.end as bad time of the month so hoping for a couple more pounds off when I weigh in on Xmas Eve!

It's good that there's not much temptation for you over Christmas - not so good that you can't afford stuff but we're in that boat too so I know what it's like :-(. Unfortunately for me there will be loads of tempting stuff at my parents' - we're going over for a week or so on Saturday. Right now I feel strong and in control but when I get there it will probably be a different story!! Years ago I used to do the Cher step aerobics videos (maybe a bit before your time looking at your pic!) and they got me in fantastic shape so I've dragged my step out of the loft and am uploading some good tunes on my ipod. My goal is to do half an hour today and as much as I can over Christmas for damage limitation lol!!

I've just looked more carefully at your stats and see you've lost an amazing 76lbs. That's such an achievement and makes me feel very humble. Did you do it yourself with the sw stuff at home? I know we can do this and you are an inspiration to me. My problem is I lose weight soooo slowly even when I'm sticking 100% to plan. I've been to SW meetings before and have never been slimmer of the week or anything :-(. Anyway realise I've virtually written a novel for this post lol. Hope to hear back from you. Please tell me all about your weight loss journey so far xx

Woo hoo just had to post 'cos I am so pleased with myself! Managed to keep moving for 30 mins - couldn't do a huge amount on the step but kept leg movements going and did some basic aerobic movements on the floor. Enjoyed it too - why didn't I think of this ages ago instead of spending loads of money on a gym membership and wii I never use!! Let's see if I can keep this up now!! xx

Well done on the exercise! I am always planning on doing some then seem to get distracted lol!

My journey originally started the 2007, lost most of the weight so far over 2008/2009. Went from busting out of a size 32 to a 22-24 and felt like a bloody model lol! Started off with classes then went alone but it was doing sw that helped me. Anyway after a time of wondering and feeling like I had enough dieting ( I pretty much maintained ) I wanted to start shin and found this sure and tried lots of diets but have found it really hard until recently to get going again. Mentally you have to be in the right place don't you? Any way I have fine back to sw about 10 weeks ago and did ok then put on again due to family stuff and I comfort ate ( I am learning to deal with emotions in other ways than food lol! ) but back to 11.5lbs off now. Hoping I will get my stone award tomorrow would be great before Christmas. I'm back in it for the long haul now ready to go for another 70lb! My goal for 2012 is to lose at least 75lbs which will be a challenge and faster than I lost it previously but in gonna give it my best shot :)

Back