1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone in the East London / Essex area fancy buddying up? :-(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by silly_bunny, 6 March 2014 Social URL.

1. silly_bunny

silly_bunny New Member

Apologies all, but I just typed a long thread and it appears to have disappeared. As the title suggests I am really looking for a buddy/ a friend, where we can support / motivate eachother.
    I have been on WW (London Liverpool St) for nearly a year and have not lost anything. I have cheated myself really by not tracking or following the plan properly. I am so unhappy at the moment, all my clothes are tight. I don't have a lot of weight to lose (11.5 stone and 5 ft 2 inches), but I have no will power and am constantly bingeing on take outs and junk food. I say constantly, but evenings are my problem really. I have just eaten a giant bag of crisps. I know these treats are allowed on WW but all in moderation and I am not following it and finding it impossible. I feel so lonely as well, and live on my own with not many friends. I would love to meet someone who can buddy up with me, and we can help eachother. I know I am emotionally eating but I feel like I want a quick fix, and was even thinking about a VLCD but the thought scares me and want a healthy relaitonshp with food. Would love to hear from anyone who would like to buddy up :-(