Step 1 Sole Source Anyone in their 10s as a start weight?

maryam

Hello I start on Monday and have a stone to lose. Was just wondering if Theres anyone I can buddy up with to help one another along the way

Hi, I'm in the 10's and want to also lose 1 stone. I start SS tomorrow. How are you getting on? X

Sorry just re read and seen you don't start until Monday. X

Hi there - that's so good to hear we are roughly the same. And we roughly start the same time so here's to happy weight loss...fingers crossed

Hi Maryam, yes I've done cwp before but only for 5 weeks and lost 22 pound in total. I maintained 10.7 since october until a few weeks ago. Only gained a 5 lbs but I figured it starts with a few then a stone and then more. I do t want to end up where I was before 15 st 7.5 lbs. you can see my losses below. Literally just finished my last of food for a month or so, mega bowl of crunchy nut, might as well go out with a bang!! Good luck and I'm sure we will hit goal weight before we know it. You done cwp before? X

How was ure first day?? How u been feeling?

I can't seem to see ure figures - maybe because I'm logged on thru my phone.

I dun this once before years ago..so it's like starting all over again. Although I know which favours I'm keen on. Goin away in few weeks so have that as a motivational factor - I cannot be fat for holiday - I refuse to be fat for holiday. Lets see if I can do it and stick at it. I only have a limited amount of time and want to lose a bulk of it before I leave. I'm currently about 10st 3, last time I checked. Although I will be making a trip to boots first thing in the morning to get an accurate reading. I got rid Of my own scales as I was getting obsessed and jumping on the scales every 10 minutes does Nothing for the self esteem.

Anyway good luck - hope ure days goin well. I look forward to this time next week when sum weight will have been shedded *fingers crossed*

Hi Maryam,

my consultant came Sunday and did my weigh in and I'm starting this journey off as 10 stone 11 pounds. I'd only gained 1.5lbs since our last meeting in October :) must of learned a thing or two about healthy eating, haha!!

Got my usual 7 cranberry bars, 7 banana bliss and 7 choc velvets.

officially started yesterday so I only on day two and been 100%. Starting to feel the hunger a little now but just drinking those extra pints of water.

How did your first meeting go?

kate x

Hi Kate - just stick at it you'll be fine. I've been bit wobbly today. There are times when u fall weak and just want to reach out - to chocolate in my case lol! But I've been good. My consultant came to see me last week to give me the products but I started yesterday. I don't kno how I'm goin to get thru this week - I salute the people who have a lot to lose and stick at it. Total respect for them. I'll be happy with a stone

100% agree, I couldn't do this for 2 plus months. Last time I only managed 5 weeks straight. Some great success stories on here for motivation.

Just had my 3 rd shake and debating boiling to medium eggs or just stick the hunger out.

When is your weigh in? Mines is Sunday at 12pm. Xx

Hi butterflies,

thats fab and well done. How are you finding it? X

100% agree, I couldn't do this for 2 plus months. Last time I only managed 5 weeks straight. Some great success stories on here for motivation.

Just had my 3 rd shake and debating boiling to medium eggs or just stick the hunger out.

When is your weigh in? Mines is Sunday at 12pm. Xx

Did u eat or not? I wud just either stick at it or phase out coz it's no food or lots of it for me.

I'll hav a weigh in on Monday now. Good luck for urs xxxx

I had 2 boiled eggs and felt much better. Tmi but due on this week so I didn't pick the best week to start, haha!! I'm determined to lose ths last stone so If I feel the hunger I will grab an egg or a tin of tuna to stop me going on a binge.

Im hoping for at least 4 pounds loss so fingers crossed and good luck to you too x

I had 2 boiled eggs and felt much better. Tmi but due on this week so I didn't pick the best week to start, haha!! I'm determined to lose ths last stone so If I feel the hunger I will grab an egg or a tin of tuna to stop me going on a binge.

Im hoping for at least 4 pounds loss so fingers crossed and good luck to you too x

Yes that's a good idea - u have to do what works for u. In really looking fwd to getting the veg flavour off my councillor - I kno it'll only be week 2 but I need it, I'm even thinking of having a bar a day as of next week. Because I've dun it before my councillor doesn't mind me doin this. It's like u said I'd rather this than hav a binge

I always have a cranberry bar and black coffee for breakfast, love them! Sets me off great or the day as I actually find them filling. Defo get the bars. I hear there s a new lemon one out I'm going to try next week. X

I always have a cranberry bar and black coffee for breakfast, love them! Sets me off great or the day as I actually find them filling. Defo get the bars. I hear there s a new lemon one out I'm going to try next week. X

It's delicious - I tried a little of my friends. I'll be getting 7 of them no doubt.

Do you have 1 bar a day?

I only allow myself to buy 7 bars. The plan is for 1 a day but sometimes I have one for lunch to and it never made a difference in weigh ins as always had alright losses. X

Back