• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone in their last LL stone?

Deb G

Silver Member
I've got 12 lbs to go and I've found it has really slowed up (as it has with others in my group). Is everyone having the same problem? Has anyone found a way to keep the weightlosses up?

I'm planning in going onto RTM and start eating on 9th Feb, and want to lose at least another 5lbs by then (so I am 7lbs off target) or hopefully the full 12! Is this achieveable?

I know you can lose about 7lbs in RTM's first couple of weeks - but has anyone NOT lost ANY weight in RTM? If that's likely, then I'll stick with developers until its all gone - just to be on the safe side!

Thanks - and sorry for the mixture of questions!:rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Deb - I lost four pounds in my first week in RtM, and judging by the scales this morning, I am in for another loss tonight (will let you know for sure later though).

Most people lose in the first few weeks, and from the people I have spoken to, it slows to maintaining about week four or five.

Hope that helps. I too got frustrated with the last bit as it really slowed down. Started RtM with 6 pounds to lose (fingers crossed I will meet my goal tonight!)

Leesy
xox

Oh Leesy, good luck tonight I hope you get there.

Deb G

Silver Member
OOh - thanks Leesy - let me know how you get on.

I'm hoping that I can lose 2.5lbs a week for the next 3 weeks before I start - then I'd only have about 4.5lbs to go - which it sounds like I'd lose in the first couple of weeks anyway.

You've made me fee much more confident about it.

Thanks!

scotwannabethin

Back to the grindstone!!
Hi guys,
I am almost there but reality for me is that although I am in ketosis, my weight losses were never very much anyway. Average was 2.5lbs a week. Well, I pretty much got 2.5lbs every week! I am finding that I want food more and more and although I would like to have lost a bit more I am going to start RTM on Monday when I go for weigh in. I am not holding out much hope of losing more weight but to be honest if I can stay round about where I am then I won't be to unhappy.
Deb, you are almost there!!!! Wow, look at that BMI! Well done!
I suspect I will complete RTM and then possibly go back to abstinance for a short while to lower my weight.

Deb G

Silver Member
Deb, you are almost there!!!! Wow, look at that BMI! Well done!
I suspect I will complete RTM and then possibly go back to abstinance for a short while to lower my weight.
Thanks scot....:eek:

Yep - not far away now - but feels like miles because weightloss dragging......:(

My plan after all this is over:rolleyes:, is to follow a low-carb vegetarian way of life, so my thinking is that whatever I come out of RTM as, I can always lower my carbs for a couple of weeks and lose the odd pound or two if necessary. Abstinence is always an option too, particularly if you're planning on going to maintenance weigh-ins like I am!

Leesy good luck for tonight - I hope yo hit goal :D

scotwannabethin

Back to the grindstone!!
I think my LLC will see a lot of me over the next year. I plan to complete RTM and go back on a regular basis to touch base with her as she has been fantastic.
I work strange shifts and I have a great little routine with my packs here and I may think about carrying on with just packs whilst working. It is just a thought at the moment but I must be a bit weird in that I can't imagine life without my beloved mushroom soup!!!! It has been my saviour on this plan and I adore it!!!
How sad am I!!!!

Deb G

Silver Member
I may think about carrying on with just packs whilst working. It is just a thought at the moment but I must be a bit weird in that I can't imagine life without my beloved mushroom soup!!!! It has been my saviour on this plan and I adore it!!!
How sad am I!!!!
Not weird or sad!! I was thinking about sticking to 2-3 packs a day and an evening meal, and if I can't maintain my weight low-carbing (although in honesty, I really think that I can) then that is what I will do. I'll really miss the hot chocs that I make into the muffins.....and the strawberry sauce.....and the cranberry bars actually....

Hmmm......why am I so keen to get into RTM???:confused:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mushroom soup