Anyone join me and raise a glass - 40 today!!

yummymummynot

Hi all

Am half depressed here - am 40 today. Cant believe it - i think I am still 29 - well ok 30!!!

Had some good news though - had 4th weigh in and am down 4 lbs. Thats 25 lbs in 4 weeks. So i was "Super Obese" in my late 30's - am heading into my 40's just "Obese"!! Yippee!!!

In fact i am only 2 lbs away from "Overweight"- if anyone had told me at 21 that I would be delighted to be "Overweight" at 40 I would have laughed my head off.

So am raising a glass of champagne - ok so its a chocolate shake - but its in a champagne glass!!!

Cheers to all my new friends and thanks for all your support

xxx

Happy Birthday :) (Raises his water bottle)

Happy 40th! Also well done on your loss this week, double celebration.

I turned 40 in April too, it's not that bad, honest!!

Happy Birthday YUMMYMUMMY2B!
congrats on the weight loss, you have done so well....what an amazing birthday present to yourself. I will raise a glass on sparkling water to you! xxxx
I believe 40 is the new sexy!!!

Happy Birthday yummymummynot:party0036:

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Happy Birthday :) im sat raising my vanilla shake here :) xx

Happy Birthday !! Am raising a glass of cider right now-Oh you probably dont want to know that LOL

As someone who will be 47 in 2 weeks time AND still feels 30 (ish) i promise you its not so bad-its all in your attitude .

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day

Happy birthday, you've given yourself the best birthday presents - an amazing weight loss, now i'm not suggesting you do this but you could make your chocolate shake into a birthday muffin ;) xx

Happy Birthday to youuuuu. I'm raising a large glass of water to you.
I'll be 40 in a few weeks and am really looking forward to it.
Remember 40 is the new 30. Have a great day and congrats on your weight loss this week
xxx

Happy Birthday hun! Have a fantastic day! xxxx

Woooohoooo happy 40th birthday.......and well done on your loss too.....you are doing brilliantly....keep up the great work...xx

aww happy birthday hun!!! :birthday:

im am raisin my glass of pink champers 2 u (ok strawberry shake :8855:)

well done on the 4lb loss!! we av lost the same in the same amount of time!! :D

Happy Birthday here a group hug from all of us lipotrimers!!!:grouphugg:

Very happy birthday, have a good one cheers (black coffee for me) and very well done on the weight loss so far.

Hope you have had a lovely day for your birthday. You can celebrate in style when you get to goal. Well done you for staying on track despite it being a big birthday.

A very Happy Birthday sweetie! Hey, don't knock 40 - I'm pushing 50! Gulp! How did that happen?!!! Well done you for not being tempted to break your diet on your special day too. I think that is really great. I hope you got lots of fabulous gifts too. All the very best. xXx

Back