Anyone join me?

BeckyLou

I weighed in today and so far have lost 12 lbs in 4 weeks, I'm 1 lbs away from 5% and 2 lbs to my 1stone award! My aim is to have lost 26lbs by 10th August! This is just my first goal as it takes me to the weight I was when I first met my husband! Looking for people to join me so we can support each! Xxx

I'm in!

I've lost 1st 8lbs in 8 weeks and have 11lbs left to my goal of 10st.

I announced at meeting on Thursday that I'm planning on reaching my goal by my birthday - July 18th.
Which I believe it achievable, as long as I keep up how I am doing so far - it's just over 2lbs a week.

So I'm with you.
I have a goal weight and a goal date just like you do.
And you've only got an extra 2lbs more than me to lose, with a slightly later date, so I think we can do it.

How many points are you on if you don't mind me asking?!

Yeah I'm with you I have 2st to lose currently 10st and want to shift a stone before 31st July as I'm off on holiday lost 6lb so far in 2 weeks x

Wow 1 stone 8 lbs in 8 weeks is fab, how much are you loosing a week? Do you eat your weeklies?
I'm now on 38 points a week, started on 40! This is just my first goal, I actually have about 6 stone to loose but am breaking it down into smaller goals!
Xxx

Netuk40 welcome on board! I'm pretty sure we can do this! This is my first time at weight watchers and am loving it xxx

Thanks.
I'm losing between 2 and 2.5lbs a week.

And no, I don't eat my weeklies.
I very rarely use my activity points either and can earn up to about 70-80 activity points a week.

Brilliant that you have split your weight loss into smaller goals.
As you may be able to see in my signature (doesn't tend to show up on minimins app though), I too like mini goals and am just 3lbs away from my next one.

Well done on your loss so far and keep up the brilliant work x

I'm on my phone so only see limited info! I do think smaller goals work better! I'm 1lb away from my 5%, 2lbs away from my stone award and 14lbs away from my 10%
Well done to you too, your doing great xxx

I weighed in today and so far have lost 12 lbs in 4 weeks, I'm 1 lbs away from 5% and 2 lbs to my 1stone award! My aim is to have lost 26lbs by 10th August! This is just my first goal as it takes me to the weight I was when I first met my husband! Looking for people to join me so we can support each! Xxx

Welcome Sweetie :) Your loss is AMAZING, Well Done You. X How are u getting on? X

Back