anyone join weight watchers after lipotrim

loopyloudrewitt

As ya know i had to stop lipotrim for awhile as pharmacists said so . Was thinkin but joining ww to lose rest . Anyone ever do this ?? Or know of anyone

My sister came off lipotrim 3 stone early as she wasnt very well on it and she lost the 3 stone in 5 months on ww diet and did aerobics once a week..hope this helps

Ty i didn't know if i could lose on it as i dunno calorie intake on ww . And been so low on lipotrim . Thanks a mill

I've come off LipoTrim too as I was poorly. I joined Slimming World two days later and found it was very enjoyable. The lady told me to expect a small weight gain in the first week as it's a big change and shock to the system from TFR but having said that I've only put on 2 pounds, which I'm sure will shift very quickly.

Best of luck to you!!
x

You will do fine on WW too. 75% of weight loss comes from eating healthier when you're overweight and the rest is normal amounts of exercise. You can even check how much calories are in a weight watchers day and make your own meals with the same limit. It saves money you can eat exactly what you want and can even concentrate on low GI foods etc. I found that while making my diet for after lipotrim I can actually eat quite a lot while staying at around the 1200 calories per day mark.

I'm definitively joining something after LT to a stone or so more .. But I'm caught at moment between WW and slimming world! Hmm! I have 3 more weeks LT then 1/2 refeed but by then I have to have picked one!

Have you decided which one you are going to do Becky.boo? Im on LT for another 3 weeks then im going to go to either WW or SW as ive been quite unwell throughout LT i have good days and bad like most but its just one thing after another due to having a low immune system! let me know which one you have chosen?

id say weight watchers is better after lipotrim, more controlled calories, where on slimming world you can eat as much "free" food as u want. so id say weight watchers. im doing weight watchers after lipotrim and CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! x

Yeah i am too Helen, ive just been looking on the WW forum and Atkins but have decided on WW after reading some information on each! i am going to do LT till around 7th March as that will be 3 weeks from Wednesday which will be my final weigh in at chemist, then start WW that saturday :) i CANT WAIT either oooohhhhwwwwweeee how exciting something to look forward too :) xx

how bad is it we are looking FORWARD to a "normal" diet eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkks im at similar stage as you. im finishing lipotrim 5th march, starting weight watchers 6th march.... pass me the wine! woop xx

Yeah i Know Helen haha i never thought id get so excited about doing a diet but at least like you say its food! i wont go daft though, ive not put myself through all this hard work to put it back on again, i'll still do low carb with a weekend treat i think. and yes a food diary is a must just to keep an eye on what im eating because me problem before was grazing i didnt realised how much i ate until coming on LT. i just ate out of boredom! not anymore this new me thinks differently! roll on 3 weeks ish time, :)

Hi all,

Well I went about 4 days of refeed .. And then away with my hubby for the weekend which in honestly lead to a week of bingeing he just found out he is to be made redundant so we just cut loose .. Funny how food is always at the centre hmm! But I stuck with the original plan and headed off to SW last Thursday night was very annoyed my weight was 14st 1.5lbs as at home (scales which match my pharmacy) i was 13st 10.5lbs but they are just numbers after all .. I am measuring for here on in the jeans in my press I can get back into!

Anyhow I will let you know tomorrow night if the SW was a good idea or not after LT .. Have to say I found it very hard to eat 3 meals a day and to take in carbs I was so so full .. But I stuck to the SW plan so only the weigh in tomorrow will tell!

Ok so update on slimming world ... Went tonight and I have lost 6 and a 1/2 lbs!! Totally fab after eating so much I was in shock! Worth considering after LT! X

Good luck everyone hope ur LT journeys are going well!

Hello ladies, can I ask a general question. I am not a serial dieter or anything and when I was deciding that I wanted to lose weight I researched the diet that I felt would work best for me (I didn't even entertain the idea of what I could and couldn't eat on any of them, more about knowing myself and what helps) In fact, a diet that made me constantly think of food would have been horrendous for me, almost torture. Hence I opted for LT with a view to changing my life eating ....

So... my question! Are the ladies that are already thinking of another diet to do whilst doing LT the type of women that constantly yo-yo diet?

This is not an attacking question by the way - just more inquisitive about why the chopping and changing.

Lisa x

Hi Lisa,

For me anyway it was a case I didn't plan to stay on LT to a goal weight ... I felt I needed to get back in to food so to say to learn how to control and balance healthy eating.

X

Hi kaci,

I just did EE .. Same this week so i will keep you up dated on Thursday .. Finding it great I have to say it seems to be a great balance making me actually cook and prep in advance my previous fall down area!! Hope LT is going good 4 u!

X

Hi Lisa,

For me anyway it was a case I didn't plan to stay on LT to a goal weight ... I felt I needed to get back in to food so to say to learn how to control and balance healthy eating.

X

That's interesting - I opted to get to goal weight, but about a stone before that I started to think about the foods I would start eating, and meal plans etc etc. It was so exciting and I discovered lots of great stuff too... fish being one thing I never ever ate, but after cleansing my palate and re-training my whole food/diet I found brand new menus.

Back