anyone just starting total solution? want an accountability partner?!

ImLosingWeight

I'm just restarting exante, and have recently read a book about goal setting and think it would be a good idea to join forces with someone else that is just starting out on total solution or recently started, the idea being we check in on each other fairly regularly (daily / every couple of days initially) to ensure we are both on track! The accountability would be a useful tool I think!

Either by PM or text, (text preferable) but which ever is preferred...

I have alot of weight to lose so am likely to be on this for 7 months, but as long as you are going to be on this for at least 2 months, then that would be great by me! I think it could be a great extra help for us both!

I'm a guy, if that makes any difference! This is purely about both of us succeeding on the diet, so if you think it sounds like a good idea, drop me a line!

Hi

Yes, I’m a restarted myself - Today is my first day [it’s 22:31 now and I’ve managed 100% so I’m pleased with that]

I have a lot of weight to loose – about five and a half stone if I want to look at the whole picture but I think I need to think smaller goals and right now, that’s just getting through this a day at a time.

I tend to be a ‘all or nothing’ girl, so when I’m good I’m very, very good, but when I lose the plot I do it BIG TIME. I haven’t been that great health wise and am unable to exercise right now so I think I’m going to find this a struggle but Hey Ho, let’s not talk myself into failure before I start.

My name is Kelly and if you can put up with me being a girl, I’d be honoured to be your ‘weight’ie’ mate’ [we need to find a better term than that!]

Hope you managed your first day OK – I’ll check in here again tomorrow for an update!!

All the best
:welcome:

Last edited:
Good Morning Popstawoo and:welcome:

Hope you had a good day yesterday.

Have to confess I had a bit of a blip yesterday but not too badly - I do think we are our own worse enemies some days. I try to take the view that I didn't get to where I am today [weight wise] in a day and I'm not going to fix it [or completely wreck it] in a day either. I would only fail if I just give up completely and I'm hoping all of our 'accountability partners' will keep us on track

Well, have a good day - catch up with you again soon

Hi

I agree with that we are our own worst enemies at times.. When in the past I have been on a diet and have a blip I beat myself up about it get in to this cloud of depression and then give up because I feel like a failure that's why I havent ever been able to achieve and keep to it.

As you said It's not an overnight thing our weight gain and it won't be an overnight gain if you have one little blip. I'm completely avoiding food all together as that is my weakness I know once I have had the taste of some 'real' food I would cave in so for now its three shakes a day and water until I feel strong enough to be able to have maybe a bar instead of a shake x

I'm completely avoiding food all together as that is my weakness I know once I have had the taste of some 'real' food I would cave in so for now its three shakes a day and water until I feel strong enough to be able to have maybe a bar instead of a shake x

Exactly this for me too.

Sorry, im honestly not stalking you! Im browsing active posts lol but i completely agree xx

Yes just stay strong, The weight will ALL come off. The only way it wont is if we stop, So just dont stop :) Keep reminding yourself why you're doing it, and remember that food is not banned forever, We will be able to enjoy yummy things again but feel so much better sitting down to a meal all slim and healthy :D So cant wait to be a skinny minnie again and feel good about myself, I just about remember what thet feels like and it's an exciting thought :D xx

Day 3 done today .. As i said in another post im not hungry as such is more craving what i cant have ! lol x

@I'mLosingweight-

I'm starting the diet today but noticed you posted this 4 weeks ago. How have you found the diet? Are you happy with your weightloss so far?

xx

Hi All

I've restarted again today having done it a couple of years ago and lost 4 stone but it has slowly crept on again plus a few extra pounds!! I've just had the carbonara for lunch and it was lovely. Added some mixed herbs to and managed not to let it boil over in the microwave lol. Just got a bit of a headache coming but from past experience its par for the course.

Good luck everyone

Back