Anyone know a hitman????

discojen

My DH has just sat down 2ft away with a fray bentos pie.
Coupled with the fact that it's totm, I'm ready to lynch him!!!
:D

LOL...I was so grumpy when anyone ate around me when I was SSing...it truly was awful...poor you....

I know how that feels..I've been absolutely fine watching my parents eat sausage and mash, and curry (don't worry beverley if you read this, this is before dad started!!) and my bro ate a kebab meat and chips while I stood there and drooled.. but the worst had to be when i bought mum a steak and kidney pudding from M&S.. I can't even watch the adverts and they don't smell of anything!!

I used to be hooked on fray bentos pies, they're so nice!! thankfully I've weaned myself them!!

YUK!
My mum worked at the factory where they made fray bentos pies (many years ago) but my mum saw some stuff going in them that would make you NEVER eat one again!!!!
Suffice to say I have not and never will try one!
Sally

Everyone who works in a food production place like that says the same. Not that I like Fray Bentos anyway.

yeah.....I'd probably still eat it!

LOL!

:D

I know how that feels..I've been absolutely fine watching my parents eat sausage and mash, and curry (don't worry beverley if you read this, this is before dad started!!) and my bro ate a kebab meat and chips while I stood there and drooled.. but the worst had to be when i bought mum a steak and kidney pudding from M&S.. I can't even watch the adverts and they don't smell of anything!!

I used to be hooked on fray bentos pies, they're so nice!! thankfully I've weaned myself them!!

LOL Liz ... stared reading this and thought ----- WHAT???!!!!!!

Well what have you done to him Jen?? What do they say about revenge is a dish best served cold??!! Think of revenge!!!!

planning it as we speak my dear! ;)
lol!

x

Thats the beuty of being the only veggie in the house,I don't fancy their meals LOL

Back