Anyone know how many points in a cadbury crunchie?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 16 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I want to get myself on as a treat for tomorrow night, but I don't know how many points they are. Can anyone help? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

sorry mate cant help ya,but whatever you have enjoyx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have you not got a Shopping Guide madam after all thistime ;)

Theyre 3.5 points. Youve totally put me in the notion for one now

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Ooh, I might just have 2 then! Hahaha!

I do have a shopping guide, but I'm poorly today and couldn't be bothered to get up :eek:

6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

That sounds scrummyx:)

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Awwwww whats up missus... you feeling any better

*HUGS* from one sicko to another :giggle:

8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

How bad is it that I really am thinking about getting two crunchies to eat tomorrow night - as well as my kebab, heehee! 2 crunchies for 7 points is a bargain!!! I've already got 5.5 points saved, so another 1.5 points for the other crunchie plus 10 points for the kebab - well worth it!!!! :)

9. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank Crunchie it's Friday eh!! Hope you enjoy your Crunchie and Kebab, sounds lovely!
    xx

10. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I've got one crunchie and one bounty instead (I somehow feel like less of a pig by having to different types of choc instead of two the same :giggle:), plus a bounty = coconut = fruit = one of my 5-a-day = good for me! Right!? :rotflmao:

I'm feeling really quite optimistic about my diet today. If I want my kebab, my bounty AND my crunchie tonight then it means I can only have 3 points for lunch - that could be a bit tricky. I'm thinking maybe a small jacket potato with ww tuna mayo...then I'll have to go out so I don't eat anything else, lol. I'll be starving by the time I eat tonight, which is good because it means I'll enjoy my kebab etc even more! :D

Think I'm finally on the train to Skinnyville!! All aboard!!! Choo choooo!!!!!

11. nixx

nixx Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Make some no-point soup, Marie, or a no-point tomato sauce and cook a chicken breast in it.

12. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Lol Marie, I like your reasoning love :rotflmao:
    You've definately got that one way ticket to Skinnyville, keep it up :D
    xx

13. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  14. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi marie,is that 10points for a normal size kebabxx:):):):):):):)

15. nixx

nixx Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I don't know what it says in the book but imagine if Marie says it's 10, she knows her stuff. Just to say though that the eating out points are a guide, cos they can't possibly know what every kebab shop puts in their kebabs! If you're having something out you just need to use your common sense when you're looking at how big or small something is, and ask yourself is that average, because that's how WW work them out.

16. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Thanks nixx:)

17. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I always order a small kebab, just to be on the safe side. The e.o.g says a doner kebab with pitta and salad is 9.5, so I get one without any sauce and then put my own extra light mayo on it at home.

I used to think that 9.5 points didn't seem enough for a kebab, but when you look at it, 2.5 for the pita, 0 points for the salad, which leaves a whole 7 points for the meat! Seems a bit more realistic when you break it down like that (or at least it does to me, lol).

18. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Thanks marie,it does sound about right dosnt it i used to love a kebeb with garlic majo on and chips as well yum yumxx:D:D:D:D

19. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  20. nixx

nixx Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm not a big kebab fan - I had one a while ago and they're just not how they used to be round here. The "meat" is all thin and not a bit thick and chunky like I used to like. Give me a lamb dhansak though - now that's waaaaaaay too many points!

21. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

I no what you mean nixx,everything thats scrummy is so high in points :cry::cry::cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.