• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone know how many points in a cadbury crunchie?

Ooh, I might just have 2 then! Hahaha!

I do have a shopping guide, but I'm poorly today and couldn't be bothered to get up :eek:

How bad is it that I really am thinking about getting two crunchies to eat tomorrow night - as well as my kebab, heehee! 2 crunchies for 7 points is a bargain!!! I've already got 5.5 points saved, so another 1.5 points for the other crunchie plus 10 points for the kebab - well worth it!!!! :)

nails

*Quornstar*
Thank Crunchie it's Friday eh!! Hope you enjoy your Crunchie and Kebab, sounds lovely!
xx

I've got one crunchie and one bounty instead (I somehow feel like less of a pig by having to different types of choc instead of two the same :giggle:), plus a bounty = coconut = fruit = one of my 5-a-day = good for me! Right!? :rotflmao:

I'm feeling really quite optimistic about my diet today. If I want my kebab, my bounty AND my crunchie tonight then it means I can only have 3 points for lunch - that could be a bit tricky. I'm thinking maybe a small jacket potato with ww tuna mayo...then I'll have to go out so I don't eat anything else, lol. I'll be starving by the time I eat tonight, which is good because it means I'll enjoy my kebab etc even more! :D

Think I'm finally on the train to Skinnyville!! All aboard!!! Choo choooo!!!!!

nixx

Make some no-point soup, Marie, or a no-point tomato sauce and cook a chicken breast in it.

I've got one crunchie and one bounty instead (I somehow feel like less of a pig by having to different types of choc instead of two the same :giggle:), plus a bounty = coconut = fruit = one of my 5-a-day = good for me! Right!? :rotflmao:

I'm feeling really quite optimistic about my diet today. If I want my kebab, my bounty AND my crunchie tonight then it means I can only have 3 points for lunch - that could be a bit tricky. I'm thinking maybe a small jacket potato with ww tuna mayo...then I'll have to go out so I don't eat anything else, lol. I'll be starving by the time I eat tonight, which is good because it means I'll enjoy my kebab etc even more! :D

Think I'm finally on the train to Skinnyville!! All aboard!!! Choo choooo!!!!!
Lol Marie, I like your reasoning love :rotflmao:
You've definately got that one way ticket to Skinnyville, keep it up :D
xx

nixx

I don't know what it says in the book but imagine if Marie says it's 10, she knows her stuff. Just to say though that the eating out points are a guide, cos they can't possibly know what every kebab shop puts in their kebabs! If you're having something out you just need to use your common sense when you're looking at how big or small something is, and ask yourself is that average, because that's how WW work them out.

I always order a small kebab, just to be on the safe side. The e.o.g says a doner kebab with pitta and salad is 9.5, so I get one without any sauce and then put my own extra light mayo on it at home.

I used to think that 9.5 points didn't seem enough for a kebab, but when you look at it, 2.5 for the pita, 0 points for the salad, which leaves a whole 7 points for the meat! Seems a bit more realistic when you break it down like that (or at least it does to me, lol).

nixx

I'm not a big kebab fan - I had one a while ago and they're just not how they used to be round here. The "meat" is all thin and not a bit thick and chunky like I used to like. Give me a lamb dhansak though - now that's waaaaaaay too many points!