• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone know how to use the ww points calculator??

Missa!!!

Silver Member
Hi all

I just received the ww deluxe pack today :D but I'm not sure how to use the points calculator. I thought they would have put some instructions with it :mad:. I know its probably really easy to use but I just need to make sure that I'm using it correctly.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Missa!!!

Silver Member
Thanks Starlight.

So what are you supposed to do if you don't have that info? Tis a bit awkward.

Thats the same as my calculator Starlight. I wasn't sure whether Missa would have a brand spanking new one though. Mine is about 4 years old now..

Missa!!!

Silver Member
I think I'll stick with my Eat Wisely book. Thank God for that book :)

Missa!!!

Silver Member
Errm well maybe. I got it when I joined at the end of 2008. I can't always find everything in the shop book. I had the old shopping one before. The new one doesn't look too bad. They should do an updated version of eat wisely for fussy people like me lol.

lmao yeh it is starlight it's the one i use :eek: teehee 2007 eat wisely :( only one i could get cheaply can't afford the huge prices they are going for on ebay for the 2010 ones even 2009 are harshly priced! :(

plus with the new changes coming i dunno whether to wait.. or fork out for a 2010 one now? silly books!

lmao yeh it is starlight it's the one i use :eek: teehee 2007 eat wisely :( only one i could get cheaply can't afford the huge prices they are going for on ebay for the 2010 ones even 2009 are harshly priced! :(

plus with the new changes coming i dunno whether to wait.. or fork out for a 2010 one now? silly books!
Best book ever lol :D. Defo think they should do an updated version of this. Its a lot easier than looking through the shop book....may be I'm lazy!!

I got a deluxe pack smirky. Shop book, Eat out book, ww pen, tape measure and point cal for £11.48 I thinks. 50% of the original price.

Can't believe you've lost an "elephants penis" smirky....interesting lol!!

It just has basic info. It has an a-z list of foods. No brands just simple food with points. Thats why I like it. I have checked some of the items with the new shop book and most things are still the same. I just need to get used to the shop book. Its a shame they don't do a pocket sized one so I could carry it around with me :(