Anyone know of any good CDC in Edinburgh?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Army-wife, 5 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Army-wife

Army-wife Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS
    I found a CDC here in Edinburgh, but i honestly felt as though this was all about the money for her, and not really anything else. She said that she can supply me this week with only 4 different flavoured shakes and then next week shes off on holiday, so if i give her £77 she will provide me with shakes for the 2 weeks shes away.. but i still only get a pick out of 4 flavoured shakes. I've text a few different CDC's but none have text me back.. i don't really know what to do. Any advice? x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Hiya, sorry to hear your CDC is not that great. Mayb follow up your texts with a phonecall to the other CDC's or try contacting the main number for CD and seeing if there r any others available

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.