Anyone know of any sugar free and low syn sweets?

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Hi all,

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the syns sub thread, so apologies if it's in the wrong place.

I was wondering whether anyone knows of any nice sugar free sweets - like boiled sweets? I know Aldi do some nice hard sweets that are sugar free, but I was wondering whether there's any others as I don't go to Aldi very often.

Sian xx

Sula! You can get them in Holland and Barrett. Not sure about all of them but the fruit ones are 0.5 syns for 2 sweets :)

Just had a quick look on the app and they appear to be between 1 syn each and 0.5 for two. So all pretty low in syns. I relied on the Fruit Mix Sula when I was giving up nicorette and they are def 0.5 for two. x

Hope they help! I don't really have them now but they really helped me when I needed them :) x

I buy sula or the aldi ones. Also I buy tic tacs :) they are ridiculously low in syns as they are so tiny but there's loads of flavours now and they are handy to keep in your bag!! I have a wicked bad boiled sweet addiction since I quit smoking!!

I also buy tictacs and the aldi sugar free sweets. As a chef I have temptation around me all the time so keep these with me!

Back