• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone lost weight from their feet?

Hi all

I've just been doing a wardrobe sort out and have been looking at some shoes I used to wear last year when I used to have to be suited and booted (before I started working from home) but they are all feeling a bit snug where they never did before.

I'm hoping it's the 6 stone I put on since and that I'll be able to wear them again (with jeans etc on nights out). Has anyone had a similar experience? Have your shoe size changed since you lost weight?

Fingers crossed it's just due to podgy toes and feet

Gg

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lynn_

On A Mission!
I cant wear any of my old shoes now, they all slop around on my feet, probably because i stretched them as much as anything, but I can wear a size smaller shoe now, which makes buying shoes much easier and standard sizes fit me whereas i used to have to buy wide fitting mostly.

Fantastic news! Thanks Lynn :)

I've gone down a size too - my old shoes all feel too big now. What a shame that I'll have to go shoe shopping :)

Oh dear.... i'm sure you'll manage to force yourself :)

I'm thinking of getting one of those tin can money boxes from the pound shop (the ones you have to get into with a tin opener) and putting €2 in for every day i do on CD so that when I get to goal I can shop shop shop!

jlm

i havent gone down a shoe size but i defo have more room in them. I dropped at least one or two ring sizes though which is weird as I have always been ring size L even when was 18 (hence slimmer than i am now even) but now even a K is a bit roomy!

I had to get a ring i'd been wearing since I was 21 (now 37) cut off during the summer cos I'd put on weight so fast :-( Bizarrely even that didn't make me confront the issue but am so hoping i'll be able to fit it back on in a few months :)

I lost weight from my feet :D
Its most bizarre as i would have preffered it off my Bum and Tum.....but ankles and feet have shrunk!! :cry:

Last week i had to run in my work shoes (they are flat and from Evans due to having wide feet) and they were falling off and I was skating round in them. To the point i had to curl my toes to hang on to them!!

My CDC councellor always measures me but alas never below the knee, maybe i might suggest this to her on my next visit as i haven;t been weighed for 2 weeks due to being away.
So definately keep hold of your old shoes and boots as you will get back into them...am loving the £2 a day saving, i might adopt that myself. Am hoping my fingers reduce as i havent worn my wedding and engagement rings for over 18months, and yes that still did not make me think i should possibly eat less!!

Dolly x

Last week i had to run in my work shoes (they are flat and from Evans due to having wide feet) and they were falling off and I was skating round in them. To the point i had to curl my toes to hang on to them!!

Dolly x
I can just picture you shuffling along thinking "darn.. my feet are too thin!!" lol. So funny!

All sounding promising for getting back into those 3inch heels lads :-D