anyone love those little peppers stuffed with cheese in oil i have a syn free version

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
you can buy those peppadew peppers pickled and ive checked they are syn free:)

i have stuffed them with a hex a's worth of light philly

all i can say is AMAZING

i now get my fix without all the oil and they are cheaper too.

one jar of those peppers is totally crammed full in fact you can get the 75g of philly light (hex b ) into a third of a jars worth which is about 12 of those tasty tasty peppadews way more than you get of the ones in oil and for a fraction of the cost and calories :):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i suppose you could blitz cottage cheese up and stuff them with that if you didnt want to use philly dont know how that would taste but worth a try:)

I think B&M does these - will check today. I quite fancy the idea of stuffing them with quark with some dill mixed in...mmmm thnx v much

Ophelia105 said:
I think B&M does these - will check today. I quite fancy the idea of stuffing them with quark with some dill mixed in...mmmm thnx v much

Keys coat bag ..... Off to b and m LOL

Is this jalepeno poppers? Or something else?

made some last night using syn free cheese. using total 0% which i mixed in some chilli flakes, ground cumin seeds and garlic. was divine. thanks again will deffo be on my list to make more often.

you can find the recipe if you search syn free cheese on this site.

Last edited:
you can buy those peppadew peppers pickled and ive checked they are syn free:)

i have stuffed them with a hex a's worth of light philly

all i can say is AMAZING

i now get my fix without all the oil and they are cheaper too.

one jar of those peppers is totally crammed full in fact you can get the 75g of philly light (hex b ) into a third of a jars worth which is about 12 of those tasty tasty peppadews way more than you get of the ones in oil and for a fraction of the cost and calories :):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i suppose you could blitz cottage cheese up and stuff them with that if you didnt want to use philly dont know how that would taste but worth a try:)

OMG I used to love those but bizzarly not the oil they came in

but any ideas where to get the pickled peppadew peppers from? I've looked in aldi and can't find anything thats not in oil?

i buy them at asda and co op just to say DO NOT GET THE ONES IN OIL i just used the ones in oil to describe which peppers they were get ones in vinegar and stuff them yourself the ones in oil are syn loaded

MMMM I love these. Perfect for picnics! Will deffo bear this in mind! :D

Thanks for this!

I got some of these in Asda, in vinegar but also lists salt and sugar as ingrediants - are these ones ok?

Back