• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone make SW friendly Ice cream?

S: 11st10lb
i dont know about syn free ice cream but that would be good. iv found if i am craving some ice cream the skinny cow range is quite good at around 5syns each. :)

CamilleBates

Alomst there :)
S: 12st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 3st0lb(24.71%)
I did a post about this recently :)

2x tubs mullerlight

500g fromage frais

Sweetner

put into a freezer safe tub and whixk through the ice cream every 30 minutes to stop ice crystals until frozen :)

If you had a machine it would churn it for you so you don't get the crystals and then you just put it in the freezer when it's finished :)

Oooh thanks, I might try that one evening (hopefully I'll remember to keep whisking it)!

If it turns out nice I might invest in the ice cream maker so I can be making it whilst I'm at work!! Woohoooo!!

Ohhh fabby .... thanks very much Sonia!!

I'm just having my sugar free jelly, which is very nice and refreshing ..... but to think I can have ice cream with it too ....... suuuuperrrrb!

x

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
Ohhh fabby .... thanks very much Sonia!!

I'm just having my sugar free jelly, which is very nice and refreshing ..... but to think I can have ice cream with it too ....... suuuuperrrrb!

x
You are very welcome!
However, doesn't the thought of ice cream make you freezing in this weather? :D

got the ice cream maker from argos and make ice cream just about every night we all love it :) glad i bought one and best of all they are mostly free syn wise:D

pesty

Fighting the bulge
S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st11lb(5.63%)
I bought one from argos, theres one reduced to £15ish that i posted in a thread - not sure if they're still in stock mind!!

Its really good - id recommend one to anyone, i have a 10 year old brother who loves it aswell. You can just put mullers in on there own and its lovely!!

xx

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
I have one too, I put activa fat free in and it is seriously LUSH! nomnomnom!!!

ninnins

SW ROCKS!
S: 18st7lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 5st9.5lb(30.69%)
its def worthwhile getting an ice cream maker, makes such a diff

youve put me in the mood for some now!

you can also mix an options sachet in with some fromage frais and sweetner if required for 2 syns

ninnins

SW ROCKS!
S: 18st7lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 5st9.5lb(30.69%)
And do the ones made with yogs really resemble and taste like ice cream?? I mean really really?? x
in an ice cream maker yes-made by mixing by hand every half hr no

when i make it using fat free fromage frais it tastes creamier and more like ice cream, mullerlights taste more like frozen yogurt but i would say are more refreshing