Anyone managed to avoid a breast reduction via diet??

RebekahR

Gold Member
My main focus for dieting is to reduce my bust, three stone hasnt made much difference - a 34L to a 32K or a 30JJ. Although am in the overweight category, mainly wear a 10 on the bottom then whatever I can squeese my bust into!!

Tossing up between S&S and ww currently, thinking S&S will give me quick results - ultimately I can then see if I need to actually book in for a reduction. If I could get to a G I would be chuffed!!

Has diet made a massive difference to those with big busts??? anything been particularly effective?? - I weight train 5 days a week currently/gym..so keep fairly active

Any help would be ace, so fed up with them!!

Thanks in advance

To be honest, there's no way that anyone can tell you what will happen. Just because someone else's boobs reduced a lot, doesn't mean yours will. Just because someone else's didn't, doesn't mean yours won't! It all depends on the make up of them really, some people will have bigger boobs because of their weight as there's a lot of fat in them and so by losing weight, they lose fat and they get smaller. Others may have more of the connective/glandular tissue and less fat so there won't be as much of a reduction. Generally, younger women have less fat tissue in their boobs and so see less of a reduction. So in short, no-one can really tell you what will happen and there's nothing specifically that you can do as you can't pick where you lose fat from unfortunately!

Thank you - I know its a very tricky thing, and we cant choose where it comes off, unfortunately! Mine are exceptionally gladular tissue.. so I am saving as we speak..but know another 3st may well make some difference! Just wait and see :)

You'll probably see some difference once you lose that three stone but nothing more drastic than you've already lost bra-size-wise.

Back