• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone need an Xmas Dress (Size 16)

S: 13st11lb C: 9st3lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 4st8lb(33.16%)
Hi Ladies

I've got a really gorgeous dress which would be fab for xmas parties/new years, but is now too big for me. (Yipppee :))

Details :

Size : 16

Style : Strapless - Knee length

Material : Black Satin (quite thick) with black beading on front of dress.

I was going to put it on ebay - but there is a small tear at the bottom of the zip (the zip does up at the side). This could be easily fixed by someone who is good with a needle and thread i.e not me ! It would be great if someone could make use of it this festive season !

Anyone interested ?

I don't want anything for it, although you could make a small donation to my Just Giving page for Parkinsons Disease if you felt like it ! (Can email you details)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Hey Gem

It's yours !

Can you message me the address you want it sent to, and I will get it packaged up at the weekend and send on Monday.

Libs xxx

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
S: 21st4lb C: 16st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 4st10lb(22.15%)
I can't seem to PM you hun. What's your email address? I don't really want to publicly post my address lol x

S: 17st8lb C: 16st12lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st10lb(4.07%)

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
S: 21st4lb C: 16st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 4st10lb(22.15%)
lol i will try angie! it's a 16 and i don't think i am quite there yet but i may be surprised when i try it on!

the dress arrived this morning and it is gorgeous!!!! thanks em! going to make a donation as soon as i can be bothered to go upstairs and get my handbag...i'm so lazy lol!!! i will do it tonight though x

I bet you will look lovely. Glad you like it.
Am going to have a good sort out of the rest of my clothes - so let me know if you need anything else !