Anyone (Newbies) want to join me on the journey of lipotrim weight loss?

lucylis

Hi everyone.. my name is Lis and I start tomorrow on Lipotrim... decided why wait til monday! anyway thought it be nice to have people to join me on the journey and people who I can chat with daily and share our stories, successes, worries stresses... anything really! just think it will be great to motivate each other along! as I know its going to be a battle of will at first:sigh: but I am determined to do it!

So whos up for joining me? look forward to chatting :D

Hi!

I'm on day 9 and finally feel like I'm maybeeeee starting to get into a routine! Being on here and reading what everyone is doing and their great advice has helped me so much! So I say, bring on the chat! :)

Hey Lis!!

Drumrolll!!!! its Saturday!!!... so how was the first shake.. I'm also in week 1.. i read on here this genius tip and I keep saying to myself i need to share this with everyone.. Whilst making the chocolate shake.. I add 5-6 icecubes, FibreClear and 1/2tsp of decaf coffee!! all i can say is the taste has improved enormously!! It feels like im having something from Starbucks!!

Aside from that.. Welcome good luck!!

T

Hey!!!

Well done on your first shake.. add lots of ice and not too much water.. it helps!!

If you take any packed to your chemist.. he should happily change them over for you... just remember.. next few days are tough.. write a list of your motivations... your goals!! keep reminding yourself of them every other hour.. when you feel your about to cave in.. have a big glass of water.. and remind yourself.. trust me when i say this.. after the first week.. it gets alot easier and after month 1... you'll be all set..

anytime your thinking about food.. come and have a look at the inspirational photos.. read peoples stories... just keep your mind busy...

heres a video for you to watch.. it helps me with motivation on a daily basis

YouTube - ‪MOTIVATION - "Be Great, Powerful Beyond Measure" - Best Inspirational Video Ever [Original]‬‏

Ahh thanks so much! Had choc one before as u said with coffee and ice and it was ok! What is the least amount of water u add when using 6 ice cubes?
So far so good... Not thinking of food, manage to make my toddler dinner without picking and resisted him trying to feed me ha ha! I am not feeling hungry... So hope that continues! Thanks for support means alot! Have u tried chicken soup? I didn't get any but I do prefer savoury to sweet so wondering what it like? Also what about flap jacks? X

awwww bless thats so cute he was trying to feed you.. just dont end up putting him on lipotrim!!

I tried the flapjack and all i can say is i had a nibble and it was rancid!! From others i hear the chicken soup is not much better.. but i think.. most importantly think of this as withdrawal symptoms.. where the shakes wont taste as nice as normal food.. its a time to re-evaluate your relationship with food.. and portion sizes.. when you realize your body can run on a few shakes a day... you think we do eat in excess..

My toddler is exactly the same! She's always trying to feed me...in fact its cos I have been picking at her food that I have gained so much weight in the first place! She went through a terrible stage where she wouldnt eat, so I was desperately cooking different things all the time to get her to eat...and guess who finished the food off when she didnt touch it! Im on day 5 and finding it ok. I like the flapjacks but they are an aquired taste! I will eat anything! ha ha Not keen on the soups tho. Good luck xxx

wow day 5 feels so far away right now... hunger as well and truly kicked in :-( what flapjacks have u tried? I am thinking of trying them as cant stomach the strawberry ones and i put coffee with both choc and vanilla to make them palatable ha ha! I am more a savoury person so think I am really going to struggle! the fact I dont normally drink milk isn't helping! .... oh dear! but I am going to try continue as long as I can x

Don't Try The Flap Jack!!

Hey Lucy I'm on day 12. I actually like the shakes as they aren't too sweet. Try the chicken soup if you prefer savoury.

No one I know likes the flap jacks.

I've mixed all of my shakes with different flavours to experiment. chocolate with coffee, chocolate with peppermint, vanilla with coffee. Am going to try adding to ice tomorrow.

Am happy to join you on your journey as it can be a lonely process.

Stick with it, it does get easier. :)

Hey Lucy I'm on day 12. I actually like the shakes as they aren't too sweet. Try the chicken soup if you prefer savoury.

I've mixed all of my shakes with different flavours to experiment. chocolate with coffee, chocolate with peppermint, vanilla with coffee. Am going to try adding to ice tomorrow.

I don't think I could have it without ice! and I am actually quite enjoying the vanilla with coffee.. blended with 6 ice cubes and water makes like a latte:D
what is the chicken soup like? i heard alot say its horrible... but is it really that bad and in what way? surely I can add a bit of leaf seasoning... if you can have leaf tea? I was thinking thyme? even corriander as love that and very strong flavour! what do you think????
be great to have your company along the way :D thanks. x

Hi lucylis!

The first few days are the hardest, you've done well to get this far!!

I have to say, I quite like the soup! A bit like you, I'm a sucker for savoury so I knew I had to try them and it wasn't that bad - to me, it is exactly like a cupasoup, or the packets of knorr chicken soup you get? Really not bad, and makes a welcome change after my two day shakes, esp cause it's hot! I missed hot food a lot.

I say give them a try :)

I don't think I could have it without ice! and I am actually quite enjoying the vanilla with coffee.. blended with 6 ice cubes and water makes like a latte:D
what is the chicken soup like? i heard alot say its horrible... but is it really that bad and in what way? surely I can add a bit of leaf seasoning... if you can have leaf tea? I was thinking thyme? even corriander as love that and very strong flavour! what do you think????
be great to have your company along the way :D thanks. x

Don't forget to buy some FibreClear.. incorporate that into your shakes.. i bought them from Amazon.. they were like £5 for 38 servings!! I've also bought some dulcolax as some have said to take it twice a week. Just to keep all the plumbing working :)

Keep it up.. as each day passes you will feel better.. i have an A3 piece of paper which I have put in my bedroom.. it has everything i want to do/wear/enjoy.. plus im gettin married in Sep so need to lose some for that.. i'm planning on remaining firm even on the big day..

also set short term goals.. ie get through week 1, week 2, month 1, month 2... and remember dont let your mind trick you into cheating..:flirt2:

im shocked.. how do u like the flapjacks... i guess it similar to the marmite effect.. some like it.. some dont..

Hi lucylis!

The first few days are the hardest, you've done well to get this far!!

I have to say, I quite like the soup! A bit like you, I'm a sucker for savoury so I knew I had to try them and it wasn't that bad - to me, it is exactly like a cupasoup, or the packets of knorr chicken soup you get? Really not bad, and makes a welcome change after my two day shakes, esp cause it's hot! I missed hot food a lot.

I say give them a try :)

Thanks Jayne, I am taking the strawberry ones back tomorrow! the thought of having to have another one is not good! SO think I will try the soup! think I will have to as its savoury flavours I enjoy... I know you are not supposed to enjoy but it might get me through first week! x

Don't forget to buy some FibreClear.. incorporate that into your shakes.. i bought them from Amazon.. they were like £5 for 38 servings!! I've also bought some dulcolax as some have said to take it twice a week. Just to keep all the plumbing working :)

Keep it up.. as each day passes you will feel better.. i have an A3 piece of paper which I have put in my bedroom.. it has everything i want to do/wear/enjoy.. plus im gettin married in Sep so need to lose some for that.. i'm planning on remaining firm even on the big day..

also set short term goals.. ie get through week 1, week 2, month 1, month 2... and remember dont let your mind trick you into cheating..:flirt2:

thanks hun! the chemist gave me a sample of fibre clear! I been using it twice a day! I have terrible trouble normally with bowels so pretty much dreading it! I normally take fibre supplements 3 times a day but scared to take them in case affect the diet! I did ask pharmacist but he said due to not knowing whats in them he couldn't comment! might take them with me tomorrow when go to swap some shakes x

well over half way through day 2 :) feeling ok! apart from having waves of sickness and aching in my legs and hands oh and a dull headache ha ha! just read that back.. doesn't sound like I am ok but I am still feeling really positive!
got a big test. freind is having a bbq for her daughters bday in about hour! now I wasn't going to go and make an excuse! but then thought dont be silly this is your life now for a while... you cant hide away! .... I am so proud of myself for going :) and if anyone tries to ply me with alcohol or food... I will politely tell them where to go he he! going to buy a nice bottle of sparkling water to take with me :) I will post how I got on later :) x hope you are all having a nice day x

good luck with the BBQ.. nothing better than having food infront of you and refusing it.. time for you to re evaluate relationship with food.. i know you can have psyllium husk(it available in this white coarse powder + 1/2 cup of water and gulp it down) .. it has no taste but definately recommend you take that.. at least once a day.. very important to keep the fibre esp if you were previous on a high fibre diet..

Back