Anyone out there?

Dan8317

Hey,
Just wondered if there's anyone doing rc at the moment? I've recently joined online and after an half hearted attempt at the diet this week I lost 4lbs!

There are no classes near me so online is my only option and by joining its stopped my constant diet switching wich can only be a good thing :)

Anyway just wondering if anyone else is following rc as the forum is extremely quiet right now. Would love to hear from anyone to help motivate, share tips that sort of thing.

Good luck,
Dan x

Dan well done on losing 4lbs:happy096:

If you start a diary that will attract others in to lend their support and to see how you are getting on...it would be lovely to see this forum as I believe RC is an excellent weight loss plan with healthy eating and exercise.

Keep up the good work!

I signed up online too and have brought the solo slim food which is quite nice. Have to say Its hard only eating 1200 cals though :( lots of will power needed!

Best of luck I have about 2 stone to lose :)

Hi I'm seriously thinking of joining a RC class next tue ( only prob is I work nite duty) so not sure how I'm goin to manage. I also have approx 2 stone to lose. Would luv 2 read other's dairies to let me no wot I can eat

Hey Hun

I am a big fan of the RC plan as I did it last year and did really well until I went out of control again lol.
The RC forum is very quiet but I'm sure if you put together a food diary thread people will be able to help and support you.

I'm currently doing SW but thinking of giving RC a go after my holiday soon as I found I got quick results.

Keep us updated on your progress.
Love Stacey xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey! I just joined Wednesday.. my stomach certainly isn't used to smaller portions but that's part of the reason I'm as big as I am (size 22).. what kind of things are you eating? I'm struggling for ideas!
xx

I signed up online too and have brought the solo slim food which is quite nice. Have to say Its hard only eating 1200 cals though :( lots of will power needed!

Best of luck I have about 2 stone to lose :)

Hi there Shelley I'm goin to join a class on tue and was thinking of gettin the solo slim then I would no exactly how much I can eat. I
R the products worth the money please

Hi there Shelley I'm goin to join a class on tue and was thinking of gettin the solo slim then I would no exactly how much I can eat. I
R the products worth the money please

Hi Maggie

I have some solo slim and I think they are horrible :( I will probably chuck them away. The only one I liked was pork meatballs and smokey beans:( I would say no they are not worth the money but that's just my tastes I suppose. Many people love them. Good luck with it all

me to i would never use anything like that

Its much easier to use mfp to track your calories and just stick to nice home cooked meals instead .
Although I've tried the solo slim meals they are expensive for what you get and you can buy much cheaper alternatives if you want ready meals but personally home cooked is the best way to go.

Its hard sticking to 1200 calories a day but eventually you find what's best to eat to make your cals go further too. I enjoyed the plan but felt like I couldn't stick to it long term xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back