Step2 810kcal Anyone over 20st Only.

Hi looking through all of the threads, I feel like I must be the one with the most to lose, my journey is not a short one... but a marathon...

If you are over 20st and would like support like me, just come on in and us bigger losers can support each other... Im not struggling, as its only my first 2 weeks im still quite motivated, im just waiting for the time when the weight starts to slow down coming off thats when us bigger guys need support to keep going...
so lets support each other, tell me how you are doing?, how much have you lost so far?, how are you coping?

I started 10 days ago on Step 2, BMI 46 -

1st week 10lb loss

Just me then lol.... ok well I managed to make it through the weekend without cheating, and have drank lots of water, weigh in tonight... hoping Ive lost 4lb at least so that I have shifted a stone in 2 weeks.. that will spur me on to keep going...

Hi Rockstar..you are doing amazing. I have abt 2 stone to lose. I used to be nearly 20stone..but now weighing in at 14.7. I joined CD in august and have been on and off the diet but managed to lose 22lbs. You are in the right place. You just have to set ur mind to it. Im sure you will be fine when u see the results. X

So weighed in yesterday, and lost 3lb this week, thats a total of 13lb in 2 weeks, nearly a stone!... my goal for this week is to move into the next stone.. so sticking with my plan. I keep looking at myself in the mirror hoping to see a difference, but as yet, i cant see anything, my CDC took my waist measurement this week, and its stayed the same, so lord knows where ive lost 13lb from! I have to keep reminding myself that ive only been doing this for 2 weeks not 2 months, and that a change in my shape will come, im just soooooooo impatient! Roll on next Monday when I can officially say I have lost 1 stone!

Wow well done hun keep it up. You will start seeing a difference soon. When i lost 2 stone then ppl started to notice. Then after that the weight just drops off. Im so chuffed for you as i clearly remember being in the same situation as you and when those lbs start coming off..it gives u such a buzz. Keep at it xx

I lost 3lb this week..thats 25 lb so far..and 17.5 inches. It can be done..and thats what i keep saying to myself. Looks through the forums as its a great motivator. Loads of girls are doing amazing on CD. We are part if them x

Hi,

Just dropping by to say you should check out the WeMitts group. That's where the people with a fair amount of weight to shift tend to hang out :)

Good luck!

I was 19st 4lbs at my biggest - good luck, you can do this xx

Back