Anyone Re-starting monday jan 6th!!

fattygirl

Hey ladies hope you all had a wonderful time at Xmas, I certainly did but unfortunately my scales didn't, so I'm officially back on plan on the 6th. I've already got my packs just need to jump back on. In all fairness I pretty much ate what ever I wanted over the last couple of weeks but I'm not feeling too disheartened by the scales just would rather it be going downwards instead of upwards. It would be nice to know someone else is with me!! Xx

Me! I want to start sooner but my OH is joining my journey this time and goes back to work on the 6th, so starting then. I have done slim and save before and it really worked but I failed to change my lifestyle and so have gained the weight back, this time I'm going to have a whole head approach.

I was originally planning to start on the 5th but I decided to start today. I've had enough feeling like a fat slob.

Good luck with your journey. I'll be rooting you on.

M x

I'm with you starting back on the 6th :).

I dread to think how much I will have regained as at my last check I had re-gained 9lbs in the week since i stopped the packs and I've still got another week to go :(.

I'm not going to worry about it, I'm just going to enjoy the week and the 2 nights out I have planned with family then I'll be back on plan 100% next Monday :) x

Last edited:
Hey ladies, glad were getting back on the bandwagon I don't want to know why my weight is until Monday as at my last check I was already 5lbs up :( so gonna wait and see! X

Hi guys
I will be starting back on the 6th to kick get rid of this weight once and for all
Good luck to everyone we will rock this xox

Mille
Start weight 16st 3lbs
Goal weight 10st

1st weigh in 3.11.13. - 9lbs
2nd weigh in 10.11.13 -1lbs
3rd weigh in 17.11.13 - 3lbs
4th weigh in 24.11.13 - 2lbs
5th weigh in 01.12.13 -2lbs

Hey girls yes ill be starting again monday really fed up now weight crept back up and struggled getting back on so thought id wait till after xmas and new year..

im deffo going to be needing the support from all of u its real hard getting into the ketosis bit lately need to be positive and not beat myself up so much I can do this have before. Im waiting to get to about 10 stone 5lb and dee how I feel & look. Think im going to take few pics before thos time and keep a diary amd take monthly pictures to look at as I go.. :) good luck girls 2014 is OUR year thinking bikini bodies ready for summer!

Hugs
Claire x

Im with you ladies! I've done s&s before, not gained all the weight back but have to loose a couple stones quick smart! Good luck all. I need to buy new scales so wish me luck! :).

Actually looking forward to cutting out the crap!

Ok so a couple more days to go and re-start again!! Yikes but in all fairness looking forward to shifting this weight, and getting preggers!! ?

Firstly want a holiday when I'm not the biggest one and really want to buy a piece of size 12 clothing(currently a size 16) have been for years!

Anyhow been feeling a little stressed at the moment as work as been tough but hoping that it will get better soon! Not looking forward to peeing all the time and bad breath but it will be worth it in the long run!! ?

Good luck everyone xx

P.s I think I'm gonna start a Diary just to keep me on track and it would be good to look back I. How far I've come!! Must take a before pic again sure I've got bigger in the last couple of days...lol x

I restarted on Thursday having packs and a meal, but aim to be 100% from Monday, also not looking forward to the bad breath and loo visits etc. I really struggle with getting the water down. I have a diary but it's on silver members section, feel free to visit it.

Back