Anyone Really Hungry? Think it's the cold! !

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by size102b, 1 December 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. size102b

size102b Banned

Anyone extra hungry?
    I could eat everything I'm so hungry, I want big roast dinners, big curries, sponge and custard, creamy hot chocolate mince pie an cream Help!!!! Thinking about my Christmas goal have weighin at 5.40 and I just want food.
    I'm terrified I'm going to break my mindset and regain it all Gain, nit being able to exercise due to ligament knee damage is making it worse.

I'M HUNGRY .... Anyone got a scabby dog ;)

Last edited: 1 December 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yup I'm definitely wanting to eat in this cold!!
    You will not lose it hun, you have so much willpower and have done so well! Have lots of low point warm soup, go for warm filling things, and you will be fine.
    Try not to worry too much about not exercising- I know how it feels, when I hurt my knee it was so hard and I definitely put weight on (BUT that's cos I was living in America and depressed and eating everything in sight at American portion size!!!!) It IS possible to lose weight without exercising- just look at the studies out there that say exercise doesn't have much impact on weight loss.
    Also, even with your knee, you can still do some things- like you were saying, aqua-aerobics. Swimming is great when you're injured as it's low impact.
    You WILL get through this bloody freezing winter and you WILL reach your christmas goal!!!

4. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    The last two days i was starving but today the feelings gone. I'm sure it will pass in a day or two. Dont worry too much about not exercising like others have said study's show it doesn't make a big difference. Hope your knee gets better soon!

5. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Vintage WW
    ive only restarted yesterday after three weeks off, and im already struggling! long shifts and the ice/snow really doesn't help at all just want to eateateat! :( and didn't want to spend any of my 49 weekly's this time round, but already lost half :-\ :( so gonna eat less daily's all week now to cover up some weeklys lmao, know your probably not meant to do this, but just feel so bad already using up loads of weeklys! ergh! stupid weather good luck for WI!

6. Chantelle

Chantelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    LL
    Im so glad its not just me....

seriously have been fine for ages, really gettin on well and then suddenly last few days...literally hunger pangs at night - and its not as though i'm eating less during the day than I was before!!! Just don't get it!!

xx

7. big-dollop

big-dollop Need To Downsize!

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Just got the last one from the shop, sorry Cherry and it was extra nice too knowing it was the last one :):):):):)
    Now you know they have all gone get your head back into "skinny" mode:)

8. Katie_Victoria

Katie_Victoria Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(30%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Actually I'm not. I've not eaten all my points all week. I did have really bad flu though last week. That might have something to do with it.
    Although my mum did make a delicious corn beef hash last night with Yorkshire puddings (6 points all in) and I think it was the best thing I've eaten in weeks.

9. brizzlepixie

brizzlepixie Full Member

I've had 2 hungry days and I dipped into my points both days (how I love pp for this) but yesterday I was 10 under . I do have a lot of points to use daily but still! I think the cold is playing a big part

10. clarri

clarri Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I actually took this week "off". My head just couldnt cope with the fight going on re pointing and comfort hunger. Im getting back to it tomorrow though (my new week). Im not in any hurry and I know me, Im going to struggle on and off. So take comfort that you are def not the only one!!
    x

11. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I had a really bad "hungry day" on Saturday, I managed to get through 51 points lol. Good job I had plenty of my weekly points left.

12. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Vintage WW
    i'm like you hun i've had past 3 weeks off, and i've virtually sts bar a lb, and ive gone back on pp this week, but my minds not in it, im freezing, shifts all over the place early starts late finishes ive only just got in!! had to wait over hour for a bus and i just wanna eat the fridge now!

think im gonna pack it in till 2011!! tbh i know i'm not going to go above 12st, and then for 2011 ill only have a stone to go before my 'healthy' goal of 11st (thats if i gain and go to 12st lol) :) think i just cba at this time of year i need warm drinks with milk and chocolate puds... i wont over do it, but i know id rather just let me have what i want atm, and then deal with it new year! :) as i know xmas / boxing day / new years i wont be pointing either! :D but shall see what tue brings with WI lol xxx

13. janegreen

janegreen Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    try an avoid the mince pies, forget the cream a mince pie is 7 pp on its own !!!!

I dont know if its week 3 syndrome or the cold but I've been hungry all this week.

14. clarri

clarri Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive been attacking the mince pies!!!!! Tomorrow im going to show some reserve, not been doing well so far. I really think I need to take time away, but on the other hand, I do not want to gain weight. Grr.

xx

15. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thursday is usually my hungry day but hav been laid low with a cold and upset stomach today so barely even touched my daily yet alone my weekly!

But it's my last day in my current job tomorrow so cake galore...then a meal out straight after we finish so I'm guessing it will balance itself out!

16. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    OOooh --- good luck on the new job?! :))

17. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thanks. Feel a bit tearful already but even though I'm not counting today, not going to give in and have chocolate for breakfast!!

18. Mrs Moyer

Mrs Moyer Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I decided I was having this week off too :(. But feel I am now ready to give it my all tomorrow - and to be honest thats not even a full week off. Have been snowed in and its been so cold that I have not had the heart to prepare and point. x

19. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    How typical is this.

Took today off...and ain't gone over my daily points.

Wasn't tempted by the biscuits or the party food in work at all which annoyed me a bit tbh!

And wen I went for the meal, only had grilled BBQ chicken fillet and jacket spud which I only ate half of!

Bloody typical isn't it lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.