Anyone remember me??

nzmegs

Silver Member
Hi all, some of you may remember me from a while back. I did lighter life total from last December and reached goal in March. I have been at my goal weight ever since - within 3-4 pounds. I am now looking forward to Christmas and have decided to lose a few more pounds to see me through the Christmas festivities. I am back attending LL meetings as a maintenance member and have been having a few Slim and Save packs (they are cheaper...) to help me get a few pounds off. I am looking to lose about 7-10 pounds.

Hopefully you can all welcome me back!! I am looking forward to reading about how you are all getting on and seeing the newbies too!

Hello, that is fantastic to have lost the weight and keep it off, I will hopefully be able to say the same one day. I wish you all the best with your weight loss over the coming weeks.

Hi nzmegs

I have followed your journey and diary and am very pleased to hear of someone doing so well. Good luck with the last bit. I am sure you will be successful. I am refocusing now for my last (possibly) 20lb so will be checking in regularly for support. We can do it!

Back