Anyone roughly same stats as me? (or did have)

mumto4

Im starting SS on Saturday and just wondering what weightloss wise I can expect.

I am 5'4'' and 12 stone, want to lose 3 stone. How quickly is this acheivable?

Thanks

Well done and you look fab!

Thankyou. I need as much motivation as possible. Second time on it as failed last time but im so determined this time it's unreal. How much did you lose in your 1st week?

You do look absoluty fantastic!

wow that's great. Hopefully i'll be able to do as good. How much exercise do you do or did you do at the start?

Yes I remember now, obviously not consuming enough cals to justify exercising lol Oh i dead excited haha

Hey, I'm 5'3" and started at 12.2 stone. I've only been doing it two weeks but lost 12lbs already, that's 2lbs off a stone! 7lbs in first week, 5lbs in second.
The average weight loss on Sole Source is a stone a month (what I'm on), usually you lose more in the first month. As you don't have as much to lose as other people, you might find yourself losing just under a stone a month as time goes on, but it's still SO much more than you lose on other diets!

Mrs Lampard has been doing it for ages though so you're right to get advice from her :) Good luck if you decide to start, and remember to visit minimins because everyone on here is so supportive and keeps you motivated! xxxxx

Thankyou. I am starting. Seeing my CDC tomorrow night, so will be starting on Saturday. A stone a month is fantastic and I will be more than pleased with that. Even 7lbs a month i'll be pleased with lol

Back